65lbs since July ‘20. Looking back at day 1

2»

Replies

• pn54
    pn54 Posts: 1 Member
    You results give me additional motivation to get off my yo-yo eating habit. GOD bless you .
  • eshults89
    eshults89 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow!! Awesome job!!
  • Time4Coffee
    Time4Coffee Posts: 12 Member
    Very inspiring to see your photos and Applause for your hard work!
  • FreeFor40
    FreeFor40 Posts: 48 Member
    Excellent work! I am so proud of you for recognizing you wanted to change and made that adjustment to get to where you are today. Bravo. I have a few questions. What were some of your keys to success, how often did you exercise, how often did you count calories and do you drink alcohol and if so how much now compared to the 280’s days? Thanks fo your time. Keep up the grind. #grit
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Fantastic, you went from looking like a daddy to a son :o
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    jeff242403 wrote: »
    grbxoqxyn7hg.jpeg
    Pic on the left was day 1 of working out and following a meal plan. Weighing in at a solid 280lbs . It was the morning, so cut me some slack on the hairdo 😂, but I remember being so uncomfortable and tired all the time. Not to mention sweaty.

Plus, whether I’d admit it at the time or not, depressed.
    Pic on the right is a solid 215, not quite my goal weight, but close. Occasionally, I look back at my starting pic on bad weeks to remind myself how far I’ve come.

Keep pushing and be consistent my friends! God bless!

Amazing self care and awareness, thanks for sharing. Very inspirational. 👍🤗♥️
  • Hairytoe780
    Hairytoe780 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome job man! Well done.
  • const155
    const155 Posts: 8 Member
    How great! Good work. PS I thought the hair was nice. :)
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Great job, sir!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    How tall are you? You didn't carry 280 that bad compared to other people I know around that weight.

Congratulations on the lose, look great.
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    You are FIRE! WTG!
  • Nannstah
    Nannstah Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations on achieving such a huge change!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    You look great!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Very well done!! I wish you continued success to reach your ultimate goal. I am close to goal myself. It has been a great journey😊😊
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!