Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Not enough information to tell.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been working properly for the past 5 days. I've tried it all and nothing will work at all.
  • dwardanson
    dwardanson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Cannot even disconnect my Fitbit in MFP app to try reloading. Have checked info on fitbit.com & everything is up to date there. Problem is on MFP side.
  • Badgerloverer
    Badgerloverer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Disconnect on the desktop myfitnesspal. Then close both mfp and Fitbit apps on your phone. Then reconnnect in the mfp app. Worked for me
  • EmilyR1970
    EmilyR1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Used my FB every day since 2015 but the syncing issues between my tracker (Versa past three years) to FB were horrible and I gave up that ghost this past weekend. Bought a garmin this past Saturday and I'm much happier. FB has issues.
  • MikeJMcD
    MikeJMcD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've tried everything suggested, nothing works - I can't get my fitbit (charge 4) to sync with MFP, using an iPhone 12 - used to work fine with a charge 2 and Pixel phone. Lost my charge 2 and then decided to upgrade my phone as well - BIG mistakes by the look of things!
  • MikeJMcD
    MikeJMcD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still no help from MFP, pretty useless if I can't sync my steps with MFP as how then do I keep a check on calories used, and my goals?

Why would you even consider premium for apps that do not work as they should and there is no apparent support?

Even searching for topics around this they are way down the list, so new people aren't seeing them - deliberate by MFP? You decide!
  • melodie1082
    melodie1082 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mine syncs half the time.