Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sheakatherine23
    sheakatherine23 Posts: 9 Member
    i'm new and looking for some motivation and some friends to hold me accountable... please add me as a friend!
  • DiAugustus
    DiAugustus Posts: 5 Member
    Hey there, I'm kinda new to MFP but not new to improving my health. I'm looking for some friends for accountability who are very active here and like to comment and share.
    I'm 70lbs down but got another 100 to go. I'm tryna make a habit of logging food and workouts and would love some motivated people to hold me to it
  • kelsiiox3780
    kelsiiox3780 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone. I was in good shape and nearly at goal last year. Since the last lock down ive gained 2 stone and done no exercise๐Ÿ˜‚ so im back to shift these lbs and get active. Im 29 from Glasgow. Happy to be added
  • erikajane520
    erikajane520 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Would love some new friends:-)
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
  • brad4789
    brad4789 Posts: 1 Member
    Yeah I could use motivation.
  • sharsunny
    sharsunny Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to have more friends. I started my journey seriously January 5th and doing Keto & Low Carb this is the hardest thing to go through and I believe I have about 75 more lbs to go and I would love anyone to talk to and share my journey with. BTW I'm starving too... LOL started to incorporate exercise and that is going really slow me and exercise don't exactly get along but she is screaming at me to move.... LOL
  • sharsunny
    sharsunny Posts: 5 Member
    I am very new to this app so I am currently trying to figure out how to add new friends and possibly comment on someone's comment.
  • GlennCrossFit
    GlennCrossFit Posts: 28 Member
    Hi,
    Letโ€™s connect and motivate each other ๐Ÿ’ซ
  • ketoqueen714
    ketoqueen714 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for motivators...... add me
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Hello! Future friends on motivation buddies are always welcome!
  • ang3lin1
    ang3lin1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2021
    Iiialways looking for positivity, Iโ€™m recovering from anorexia and could use all the support as possible.
  • kerbear6565
    kerbear6565 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started with no friends yet. Hope to get some!
  • tmur09
    tmur09 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2021
    I've been consistently logging for 65 days and find it helps to have friends for motivation and accountability! Feel free to add me and we can help each other stay on track.
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Hello MFP. I'm back after a long hiatus to get my healthy habits back in check. Pandemic stress got me down pretty bad and I feel I've gone from Superman to Endgame Thor (Spoiler). Gotta get it back. 2 Days in but open to rebuilding my support network as much of my list is no longer active. Turning 49 next week so goal is to be perfect by 50!
  • Benjago_Crowe
    Benjago_Crowe Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys. Ben from Virginia Beach with a lot of pounds to drop that would love to have some accountability and support friends. Feel free to give me an add.
  • Sheisalexr
    Sheisalexr Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹,
    I'm a type 1 diabetic and only recently started weighing my food (eyeballing it just doesn't work). I'm planning to lose about 20 lbs and then start building muscle. My main goal is to get shredded. We'll see if I make it anywhere near that, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Add me! I am in desperate need of friends & random folks to stay accountable with ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
  • thecaptchacode
    thecaptchacode Posts: 7 Member
    Still looking for more pals ๐Ÿ˜ I post food pics!
  • Hi Everyone! I'm new here! I just started my fitness journey 7 days ago. My goals is to get fit, lose weight and gain more confidence. Hoping I can gain friends here to support and guide me through my journey! Thanks guys!
  • Sunnypatel93
    Sunnypatel93 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi all, looking to network with more people to share some inspiration and ideas on our fitness journeys :) Feel free to add me/send me a message