Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,404 Member Member Posts: 2,404 Member
    We are going on another 4 week lockdown.
    I’ve been patient, understanding and doing everything asked of me, but I’m pissed off this time around. Lol.
  • SnackattackzSnackattackz Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    Ice crystal's in my ice cream :(
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,404 Member Member Posts: 2,404 Member
    People who touch me as they’re speaking.

(even before covid)
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,756 Member Member Posts: 6,756 Member
    People who get p!SSed off over teeny little things. Life is too short. And I'm not talking about anyone here.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,176 Member Member Posts: 2,176 Member
    People who say "hubby"......
    Of "wifey"...Yuck!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,946 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,946 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    People who say "hubby"......

Thats not the word I used :D kidding :laugh:

I hate when I don't have enough milk left for a proper cup of coffee.. 🙁 a tspn full isn't enough.
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Of "wifey"...Yuck!

How'bout baby daddy?

Still better.
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    Finding out my boss was trying to actively not help one of my coworkers transfer. He doesn’t have a car and he can walk to the other store. He was spending a ton just to get to work. He’s a good egg and a good worker to be talking bad about him to a hiring manager smh.
    Manager is mad everyone is leaving him. Half have quit. Half are transferring. I’m transferring as soon as I find out where I’m living even if it’s in the same town I’m in bc screw this guy. I used to say I liked him as a person but not as a manager but idk... I might just not like him at all.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Days when the wind is blowing a steady
    25-35mph with gusts to 40mph.
    My little old mother can’t go out,
    it will blow her over.
    The dust and allergens are miserable.
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,056 Member Member Posts: 1,056 Member
    Having to use an electric stove top. I miss cooking with gas but it's not available in my town.
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 602 Member Member Posts: 602 Member
    Having to use an electric stove top. I miss cooking with gas but it's not available in my town.

You could always go with propane....i put LP gas in all the houses i do if natural gas is not available
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,760 Member Member Posts: 19,760 Member

look into an induction cooktop; it's awesome.

just make sure that you have the appropriate cookware.

• ericchastainericchastain Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

Totally, good call!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,756 Member Member Posts: 6,756 Member
    Able-bodied people who do not take care of their shopping carts have always been a peeve of mine. The other day I saw someone returning a cart and my inner brain was going 'yay, good for you!' only to see her leave it right outside the doors, go through the doors right past all the deposited carriages and go shopping. Uh hello?
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,473 Member Member Posts: 19,473 Member
    Self-proclaimed *kitten* blaming their *kitten* ways on others. You can't claim to be an *kitten* and do *kitten* things then blame someone and say they're that way because you've "drilled" it in their head. Wtf!

I kitten agree with every kitten thing you just said :)
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member
    Nothing makes me slap my forehead harder than seeing selfies on a Google business page. You ever look up a restaurant on Google hoping to get a gander of the food, menu, dining area... but instead you end up looking at a selfie of a guy waiting for his food with the derp face.

That doesn't help me AT ALL