75 pounds to lose! Who's with me!!

2»

Replies

• sweeters11
    sweeters11 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting my journey again :smiley:
  • mvsanin
    mvsanin Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for some support here too. Want (need) to lose 20Kg (45lb). I have started many Mondays. But need accountability. I'm here now, and here are my "sins":
    1. Too much beer
    2. Bad eating schedule (forget breakfast many days!)
    3. when cooking dinner, try everything too many times, and then sit and eat dinner (basically have dinner twice)
    4. I feel heavy and don't exercise, and I don't exercise because I'm heavy
  • martinaholl1
    martinaholl1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. I need to lose 28lb. I just started today. Put myself on 1500 calories a day. Not sure if this is right for me but when putting in my details this is what was suggested.... . Lets try and do this!!
  • kanderson1746
    kanderson1746 Posts: 1 Member
    I wanna give it a try..have 20lb to lose n wanna try n tone up..would love the motivation n any tips!!!
  • aprilmaeeee
    aprilmaeeee Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in
  • sweetthang265
    sweetthang265 Posts: 4 Member
    Sign me up I WANT to lose 50 but I NEED to lose 100, lol :D
  • N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go.
  • Nats_130
    Nats_130 Posts: 2 Member
    Im with you, 70lbs to lose here!
  • jimdavidson1960
    jimdavidson1960 Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in too
  • dhypolyta
    dhypolyta Posts: 4 Member
    I'm with you too! Start of pandemic last year, I was super motivated but lost my mojo once fall and winter hit. Now a year later the lost weight and more are back. Doesn't matter though, its incentive to keep trying!
  • IrisElizabethPG
    IrisElizabethPG Posts: 4 Member
    I definitely need to be a part of this. I'm in with 99 lbs to lose.
  • cjlucas61
    cjlucas61 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Y 'all, would love to jump on the fitness train. Consistency with diet and exercise is my problem. No longer can afford be indecisive. Count me in, I need all the support I can get!
  • dhypolyta
    dhypolyta Posts: 4 Member
    Wishing you all the best!
  • ampaul5
    ampaul5 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! It’s my 1st day as a member and I need the support. Thank you.
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Hi everyone! Good on y'all for taking this step. The program is pretty easy to use, just put in what you eat and what exercise (cardio) you do and the program is designed to tell you how many calories you can eat and still lose 1-1.5 lbs per week. And it's been working for me so far. I joined just before New Years with 70ish pounds to lose and I'm down 16 so far. The hardest part is maintaining the commitment and the drive to do the logging, but if you do, you'll see results. Good luck to everyone. Eat good food in smaller amounts and move your body in ways that bring you enjoyment.
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Count me in as well...