WEEK FOUR - Homestretch "I Will" March 22 - 31, 2021 🌷 🌷

2Β»

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘, Maddie!!

🀠🌺
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    March 24 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 25 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 26 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 27 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 28 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 29 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating
    March 30 βœ… no sugar, individualized intuitive eating

1 WEEK!

I am loving all the green check marks here also!! I have a question tho. What does individualized intuitive eating mean? I knew you were eyeballing items on the food scale for portion satiety before taking the measurements. Are you sticking to a calorie goal or ? Just curious but what ever it is if it's WORKING it's AWESOME!
  • texasgardnr
    March 21 ❌ dishes in the sink and on the counter is what inspired this goal πŸ˜‰.
    March 22 βœ…
    March 23 βœ…
    March 24 βœ…
    March 25 βœ…
    March 26 βœ…
    March 27 βœ…
    March 28 βœ…
    March 29 βœ…
    March 30 βœ…
    March 31 βœ…

🀠🌺
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    @texasgardnr I NEVER leave dirty dishes in the sink. I am so glad you decided to do this. Of course the reason for this is trauma as a child from having BUGs in the house. EWWWWWWWWW.... Congrats!!!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,645 Member
    Great job on the intuitive eating @MadisonMolly2017 and on keeping the sink clean @texasgardnr!
    I started reading the book I have on intuitive eating and until I kick some bad habits and until unwanted food stops appearing on my kitchen table, it has a good chance of not working for me! SomedayπŸ€”. If I used the dishwasher I’d probably have a clean sink all the time, but I like to hand wash and seems like once they’re washed, spoons and cups just magically appear throughout the day. So unless I kept water in the sink all day, it would be a losing battle here. Once or twice a day the sink is clean for a few minutes anywayπŸ˜†

I missed the bike yesterday because I shopped all afternoon into the evening (yes that was an excuse). Ugh! The clothes styles are ugly this year! Or I’ve gotten so used to sweatshirts, stretchy pants, and going barefoot, real clothes will take time to adjust to.

Congrats to all who followed their plan in MarchπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • texasgardnr
    @SummerSkier and @nebslp so true about dishes and bugs and having dishwashers 😁.

For years it had been a priority to not have dishes left overnight because I was teaching, and also modeling for the children how to keep up with dishes and housekeeping. AND especially when we lived in the south and southwestern states I have had to be really on top of the dishes because of the bugs 😱🐜🐞.

Not having a dishwasher to use never really bothers me because I actually like hand washing them. But dishwashers do make it easier to keep the counters and sinks clear throughout the day also. I certainly do enjoy having them available when I visit my grown children.

Why this was my habit this week was because in March I was just having a harder time all around physically (more joint pain and weather related headaches and sleep issues) and because of the time change my husband is working even later hours more often which means me cooking his supper later in the evening.

So I decided to get back to basics, and week 4 was the perfect opportunity since I didn't need it to be the focus of a whole monthly habit to get back to keeping up with the dishes like I used to.

So it was a good opportunity for a jump start with accountability. During the same week I started some major spring cleanup inside and outside the house which always makes me feel better, especially the outside work after the winter that we had experienced.

So I was grateful for this weekly habit because it was already a habit that I certainly didn't want to loose track of πŸ˜‰. Thank you!

🀠🌺
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,645 Member
    @texasgardnr I admire your determination and willingness to work through your pain. Your attitude has been a blessing to me and to others, I’m sure. It’s a good idea to brush up on those old habits once they start to slide a bit.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,725 Member
    Hi all, sorry I dropped the ball on March. I kept up with some of my habits, but I’m hoping April will be better.
    j85ybzaccetp.jpeg