Welcome New Members!

Replies

• ddonlon218
    ddonlon218 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone new to chat and have no friends on this app to help me stay on track
  • pigcowdeer
    pigcowdeer Posts: 1 Member
    Been here 2 yrs haven't lost weight but haven't put some on either
  • jennytack1
    jennytack1 Posts: 1 Member
    hi I'm new here don't want to loose weight as such but my diet is shocking so I decided to really look at what I'm eating so I can improve xx
  • midknight74012
    midknight74012 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello folks. From north Dallas here. I joined in not too long ago after a personal trainer at the gym I go to recommended I try this out. Well, here I am. My last weigh in was 317 lbs with 27.6% body fat. My goal is to reach 250 lbs with about 15% body fat.
  • BrandiTM77
    BrandiTM77 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone, my name Brandi :)
    I'm working on getting back to my best self and my focus this week is here with MFP!
  • preferablybeer
    preferablybeer Posts: 80 Member
    I’m back 🥸
  • simplysonya4996
    simplysonya4996 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey there! Looking for motivation and accountability partners so I can stay on track. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • ramyers612
    ramyers612 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. My name is Reneé. I used to have a personal trainer and I was doing really well with him, but, he had a family emergency and had to move out of state. He was amazing and it was hard to find one who was willing to work with me. I am Epileptic and it is amazing how fast the word no comes out of someone’s mouth. My sister suggested I try this app. So I’m giving it a try.
  • Ella212421
    Ella212421 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m back! Let’s be friends and motivate each other!
  • fairstate_goldfish
    fairstate_goldfish Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! Not new here but have been using MFP for 50 days and now I actually enjoy tracking my food and drink.
  • mercurymelon
    mercurymelon Posts: 1 Member
    hi
  • abbybonine
    abbybonine Posts: 2 Member
    Hi!! I've had MyFitnessPal for several years, but I haven't given it a real try until now. I'm determined to not quit this time!
  • CruiseDrew74
    CruiseDrew74 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2021
    I just completed a 21 day "sugar detox" after finding out I was prediabetic. My 2 goals during this time was #1, avoid becoming diabetic and #2 to lose weight. My 1st week of the detox I lost almost 7 lbs, mostly water. But the 2nd and 3rd week I only lost a total of .6 lbs which was a bit discouraging. Also, during this detox I started a work out regamine that I am slowly working into.

I will continue on the sugar detox of all refined sugars, added sugars and simple carbs. I will allow myself natural sugars that will not affect my glycemic index overall.

I joined this community to start counting actual numbers of my intake and to better monitor what my intake is and what I am allowed with a exercise regamine. Looking forward to the journey of a new healthy lifestyle.
  • katielaffs44
    katielaffs44 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm back and I'm in it to win it!!
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    So technically dont think I am new member. I used to use this back in the 2000s before the app. But now back on it to help keep me on track again. I lost around 40lbs in 2017-18 from 190+ to 150. But the quarantine didnt do me any favors and creeped back upto 170. So now plan to get back to the 150 or lower and using myfitnesspal to help me reach my goal. I look forward to making some new friends and supporting anyone who would like some support through their own journey's. Good Luck everyone! :)
  • FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    Happy Monday all! I am trying to get back into this. MFP helped me a ton a couple years ago then I got some devastating medical news and things sort of fell apart for me. Sadly I have gained just about everything I lost before so here I am trying to lose it again. I sure could use some friends that can help encourage/support me and I will absolutely do the same. My motivation comes and go hoping seeing everybody's success will help keep me motivated.
  • Benjago_Crowe
    Benjago_Crowe Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone 😌 New to the community but have been doing MFP for about 7 weeks now. Have been doing great and lost about 25 lbs so far but still have a long ways to go. Would love to share the journey with some friends.
  • Sunnypatel93
    Sunnypatel93 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi everyone, been using MFP for a couple months now, looking to connect and network on this app, share our journeys and share the inspiration/motivation :)
  • aglloyd_1963
    aglloyd_1963 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been using this app and enjoying UA products for years. Unfortunately this corporation has taken a stand AGAINST election integrity in Georgia. Therefore I will be deleting the app and will never spend another dime with UnderArmor.