My 2 year Anniversary On My Fitness Pal

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Happy birthday, and congratulations on your success! (Nice self-reward there, too! Warning: Good professional massages can be addictive! 😉)

I think I am hooked, can wait to think of a reason to reward myself again, this is great incentive to maintain my goal. Maybe I will give myself a reward massage every six months I stay at goal. Sounds like a plan to me. thank you so much.
  • mpkpbk2015
    What an inspirational story! Congratulations! All your hard work paid off!

After my 1/2 day at the spa yes it was worth all the struggle it took to get here. Thank you so much. Have a great rest of the week.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    That's awesome. :D

Thank you appreciate you. Have a great rest of your week. And good luck on your journey.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Great Job, I'm just starting my journey and you're an inspiration. I hope that you have/had a happy birthday!

Good luck on your journey, you have done the hard part which is getting started. Now all you have to do is follow through with focus and determination. And most of all be patient with yourself when you stumble. You can do this. Take care success is right around the corner.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Maryb2362 wrote: »
    Great job! And happy birthday!

Thank you Mary - I can honestly say this was one of the best Birthdays ever.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Congratulations! Hard work and you look beautiful! I'm at the start have 90 to lose, so thank you for posting makes me forsure not want to give up.

Thank you so much. You have done the hard part you have made the decision to start and that takes courage. Now all you need is focus and determination to get you the rest of the way the there. I won't tell you it's easy because it's not. But the reward at the end is beyond putting into words. I am off all my meds. I sleep at night. I can run a flight of steps without feeling like I am going to pass out. And as a woman the best thing is since I don't have all this belly fat pushing on my bladder, I don't have an over active bladder anymore either. Don't know if you have one or not. But if you do that should be enough incentive to get that 90 pounds off alone. I used to go places and the first thing I wanted to know was where is the bathroom. Life is good for me and I want it to be good for you too. So hang in there, get some supportive MFP friends on the journey with you and the time will fly right by and you will be celebrating and I will be writing you congratulating you. Good luck and good night.
  • kecapo
    kecapo Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! You look amazing, so inspirational!!
  • 135onmyway1
    135onmyway1 Posts: 2 Member
    So proud of you!!!!
  • mpkpbk2015
    kecapo wrote: »
    Wow! You look amazing, so inspirational!!

Thank you so much, appreciate the support. Have a great day .and good luck on your journey.
  • mpkpbk2015
    So proud of you!!!!

Thank you so much. good luck on your journey if I can make it you can to just be patient with yourself.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Congratulations!
  • mpkpbk2015
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thank you very much, I wish you success on your journey to your ultimate fitness and weight goal. and a great weekend.
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    What an incredible journey! You are such an inspiration. I love the new look!! :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Congratulations on exceeding your goal and maintaining. I am currently enjoying reading one of your older threads in motivation forum. You look so vibrant now. Wishing you continuing success with your future goals.
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    congrats on your amazing progress
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Your new look: Fabulous. Congratulations!
  • TootlesToodles
    TootlesToodles Posts: 83 Member
    So Inspiring! You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!