M&Ms and salad

60% of my calories today were M&Ms and the rest was salad and I stayed under my calorie goal. I’m not bragging, just thought it was kinda funny. I learned I’m not good at moderation but am testing the calorie counting theory

Replies

• Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    I have put m&ms on salad

Someone disagreed with the fact that I have actually placed a number of M&M's (not peanut M&M's) on my salad?

I have put m&m's on salad
    I have put m&m's on salad

Disagree all you want but

STILL, I've physically placed innocent little m&m's on top of a salad and then dug my fearsome teeth into them and consumed them!

People put dried grapes on salad, which is ALSO something I've done!
    People put dried cranberries that have been dipped in sugar and had a passing acquaintance with oil on salad which is ALSO something I've done!

I have put prunes on my salad after they were pitted, shriveled, lightly oiled, and shoved in a sealed package that was shipped across the continent.
    And apples both local and imported from New Zealand both with and without a copious amount of wax.
    But not applesauce: I have standards, you know?

I've even put yogurt on my salad.

Deal with it.

It's a SALAD!!!! :naughty:

What kind of dressing did you use with the M&M salad? Also what kind of salad was it. I think many people think of salad as very traditional, having lettuce tomato, carrots, etc.
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Now I don't feel quite so bad about the days I have eaten too much chocolate and chips and had to skip dinner. :)