20 pounds to lose challenge April 1-July 31

Replies

• FitVibration
    FitVibration Posts: 63 Member
    Great challenge! 1-1.5 lbs a week is a great goal to shoot for. I’m a July baby as well and being down 20 lbs would be great for this 8cadpr1rhqci.jpeg
    soon to be 54 yr old 😁
  • FitVibration
    FitVibration Posts: 63 Member
    Week 2umdlfae042p5.jpeg
  • RunDMC2021
    RunDMC2021 Posts: 137 Member
    lperkins5 wrote: »
    Went out for dinner last night with a few colleagues, first time out in over a year. Well, have you ever planned your dinner, put it in your MFP, everything is set, then to only have it all go out the window? I HAVE...Last night, the conversations we great, like old college friends getting together, then the alcohol starts flowing, then someone orders another round, then someone orders a few plates of food to be of shared by the table...You quested it, I Did, and it was soooo gooood!

After last night, and my promise to make up for the extra, extra calories I consumed, today I feel sluggish and unmotivated. But I know that i have to get back on this horse...anyone been there?

I think the time with friends/colleagues far outweighs(no pun intended!)any over consumption of calories! Just hop back on the horse 🏇🐴 today🙂
    That is one of the main things I have learned from joining this group & MFP.