Weight No More - April 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    Weekly steps 14270 (4 days)

Hey Debbie, do you want me to use your average steps for those four days to assume what your seven day total would be? My step counts are a Sunday - Saturday calculation unless individual day step counts are provided, and I would hate for your counts to appear lower just because you only provided four days this week.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in week 2
    pw: 156.9
    cw: 157.8
    My weight has been fluctuating again partly due to the prednisone hungries
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Today I got results of the latest scan - another ~50% drop in tumor size! Now about the size of a walnut. I am getting there - so close - yet so far. Next scan in three months because they space them out too far.
    I am feeling much better as far as the arthritis pains and the accompanying depression - but the hunger?! I feel that I could eat all day. I have not done much silver sneakers classes this last two weeks but promise myself that will get better and taking more walks too.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    @pacsnc6 Congrats! It must have been such a huge relief to get your scan results.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    6yqqw5edj702.png

Well Max and Sunny went back to Chicago but a funny thing happened today. I ate lunch with my other son Zack today and I was posting a picture of his Caesar salad on TripAdvisor. I went to type chicken but my smartphone corrected it to .....
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm that would be great, thank you
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    6yqqw5edj702.png

Well Max and Sunny went back to Chicago but a funny thing happened today. I ate lunch with my other son Zack today and I was posting a picture of his Caesar salad on TripAdvisor. I went to type chicken but my smartphone corrected it to .....

That is hilarious. Did it also recommend the book 101 Ways to Wok Your Dog? I don't know if that is a real book or a racist joke from my grandmother. It could go either way. I know I heard the title from her when I was young.
  • lennoncpa
    @melaniedscott that is crazy!
  • lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 135.0
    Today's weight: 135.6
    Weekly Steps: 56,923
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 187.8
    CW 188.3
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    @rachelrjh
    Weigh in Friday, April 9,2021
    Pw166 pounds
    Cw165 pounds

On May 26,2017 I weighed 154 pounds
    On May 26,2020 I weighed 184 pounds
    My goal is to be back at 154 pounds by this May 26.

• KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    KUMEcyclingteam, (BJ)
    April Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 184.6 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 181.0 lbs.
    LTD (Loss to Date): 69.0 lbs.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 187.8
    CW 188.3
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    KristieJC
    PW: 207.5
    CW: 205
    LTD: 7.5
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 406 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw- 163.2
    Cw- 167.6
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Kandi3570
    PW 180.4
    CW 185.0
    Higher than it should be TOM and a carb binge yesterday. 🤦‍♀️
    Steps this week 90856
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 190
    Cw 192
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Sorry my weight is late, I haven't been able to log into the community page. I have a lot to catch up on so that will be later. I just wanted to check in quick. I am taking a little break from raking. I have been out here for a few hours by break I may mean I'm done for the day. It's getting hot out and I want to relax. I am going to dinner tonight for my nieces birthday. We are dog sitting my sons 2 giant dogs for the week while he went to Aruba to get married. 3 crazy dogs in the house is a lot. They keep running across the pool cover and laying on it . My granddaughter thinks it's funny so she is trying to run onto it. She will stand far away and stare off and then bolt all we have been doing is chasing her. My son is ready to have a stroke. I said in the summer we will just have to keep floaties on her at all times. She has no fear.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Maintenance weight 136.4

Total steps 46985
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    PW 155.2 lbs (I think)
    CW 155.8 lbs

Been a hectic week, weight has been fluctuating a lot but I’m hoping it’s just water weight and can get it down again
This discussion has been closed.