Welcome New Members!

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I have been using this app and enjoying UA products for years. Unfortunately this corporation has taken a stand AGAINST election integrity in Georgia. Therefore I will be deleting the app and will never spend another dime with UnderArmor.

Uhmm.. UnderArmor sold MFP last year. They have nothing to do with it now.
  • sexybastard69onyou
    sexybastard69onyou Posts: 5 Member
    Lets get fit eh
  • sexybastard69onyou
    sexybastard69onyou Posts: 5 Member
    Lets get fit eh

Like fr now. No kidding and whining. Just do it.
  • LHCD2021
    LHCD2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Starting over. I had to start anew account because some friend requests I accepted ended up being trolls with some very explicit profile pics. If that happens again I will be off here forever.
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    LHCD2021 wrote: »
    Starting over. I had to start anew account because some friend requests I accepted ended up being trolls with some very explicit profile pics. If that happens again I will be off here forever.

I got a similar troll friend request the other day, however I will just delete them and realize you'll get these troll looneys on any board you go on.
  • slimgirljo15
    cyfehr76 wrote: »

I got a similar troll friend request the other day, however I will just delete them and realize you'll get these troll looneys on any board you go on.

Exactly.. trolls are a thing everywhere.
  • livbelcher3466
    livbelcher3466 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello :) New and would be cool to have some interaction on here!
  • kellycas02
    kellycas02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I’m new here!
  • Mimi1779
    Mimi1779 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2021
    Mimi is here, FINALLY!!
    Just beginning to gain with age, so my metabolism needs a big time tune up! Wish me luck, I'm easily distracted.
  • Jrensh02
    Jrensh02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, would anyone mind filling out a quick survey about the app to help a group of university students? Thank you for your time!
    survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejKwodkbPJgd3IUrdh2VHXnSDChftP1zdqP2YbbT5j3VlOuQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
  • britoandres137
    britoandres137 Posts: 1 Member
    Good Afternoon sportsd partners from Valencia, Venezuela. I am britoandres137, follo me and i follow back
  • twonurses1
    twonurses1 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone I am new here looking to loos 50-60 lbs. I really love this APP
  • susan200012
    susan200012 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone! I am just starting to keep regular track of my food and exercise. Glad to be here and wish everyone the best on their journey.
  • aimeearpke
    aimeearpke Posts: 1 Member
    Just downloaded this app and excited to finally work on my fitness goals!
  • tdsimoes67
    tdsimoes67 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone, started a "Get Healthier" plan on Jan 1st and was doing really well until April 1st when I hit a plateau and haven't budged an ounce. Joined MFP to refocus and get back into consistent tracking.....
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member

Especially under bridges!
  • slimgirljo15
    iPaint82 wrote: »

Especially under bridges!

:laugh:
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member
    Started using this again to track food (help my doctor figure out some GI issue) and be conscious of what I’m eating. The last year I’ve put on 15lbs. Gyms closed and had no motivation or desire to workout at home. Also, just plain from being lazy! But, I’m back on my bike, eating better and looking forward to being”trim” again.
  • KharisMom
    KharisMom Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone. Loving MFP! I had to get a new account!! I am still focus!!! Down 15 lbs and moving forward. I workout 5-6 days a week.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited April 2021