Looking for some motivation and accountability

After loads of failed attempts at other well know diets I've decided to try MFP properly. Be great to have a bit of accountability if you feel like motivating each other anyone? I really need to. Do this now for my mental health as well as physical.

Replies

• TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Sure! Add me. Happy to help you the best I can. :)
    Helping others, helps ME stay on track too.
  • tatib11
    tatib11 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I would love to offer you motivation and accountability! I love helping people. Anything for mental health as well as physical health. That's the reason there are other people here for you after all!
  • Sunnypatel93
    Sunnypatel93 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey! Happy to connect and share some motivation :)
  • Humdinger713
    Humdinger713 Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in! I'm back for "another round" with MFP, would love to make this the time it becomes part of my lifestyle. I know accountability is my best chance at achieving this!
    I'm going to commit to getting my 10,000 steps today!
  • junkmail1419
    junkmail1419 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a new health coach working for verb.co !! Message 205-931-6625 for free consultation and motivation daily! I love keeping my clients accountable and like to work through goals each week, each month, and keep up good habits :)
  • pc8526516
    pc8526516 Posts: 1 Member
    Hii good bro
  • Humdinger713
    @elless12 Hi! I'd like to be part of your "accountability team"! ☺️ I am here for the same reason. I'd like to say that yesterday I joined this group and committed to making my 10,000 steps.
    As the day wore on to late evening, my 5,000+ total was not looking good, and I caught myself starting the old habit.. "ohh, so I wont make it today, oh well.." Then, I thought of my post here, and realized I HAD to make it happen!
    So, the last half hour I started walking in place, then jogging... I'm proud to say in the nick of time my Apple watch logged 10,005 steps!! Yay!
    Thanks to the originator of this post~ it definitely motivated me to accomplish my goal when i otherwise would've just gone to bed!
    What will you commit to today? I'm going to try to check back every dayπŸ‘πŸΌ Let's do this!
  • DsOrangeWife
    DsOrangeWife Posts: 49 Member
    I'm also looking for accountability buddies! I want to really focus on myself and my health this time around so I went to find a good support system.
  • Humdinger713
    @LonelyAdipose Hi! I've been on a good role today, I logged my food/water in MFP. Sometimes I'm amazed when I see how long the list grows of the foods I've eaten! But today they have all been very healthy so farπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
    I'll need strength for tonight, Fridays are so very nice for pizza......πŸ˜¬β—οΈπŸš«β›”οΈ
    Have you been using the app today?
  • Liuruoxue
    Liuruoxue Posts: 5 Member
    Oh! Girl, feel free to add me. I want to lose 45 to 50 pounds. I do really good most days but sometimes I will have a bad day and want to eat two days worth of food. Haha. I need accountability and I also want to help others!
  • sexyyy1
    sexyyy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Well girl I have something for you how may pounds do want to lose. 10πŸ‘20πŸ‘30πŸ‘30. Click https://stfly.me/NyQJz5Nz
  • DsOrangeWife
    DsOrangeWife Posts: 49 Member
    @LonelyAdipose
    Have you been using the app today?

I'm still getting into the swing of things, but I have added all my meals today. My current goals are to increasing my water, properly weigh everything, and stay within my macros.
    I had a horrible migraine so I slept from after breakfast to dinner time, which means I didn't sneak snacks, but now I'm anxious for the nighttime as I won't be tired and grazing will come easily.