2021 - New Year, New Me

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ Yes, slowly but surely we will get to our GW. Will give you the recipes soon.
  • jadepearl
    @Loxxia_Xenalia - Thank you❤️ We can do this together 👍
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ One can never have too much kimchi... love love love it❤️
  • jadepearl
    @katjustkat - Thank you ❤️ Love love love zumba💃 When we were in the countryside, DH opened a cafe. So, when we decided to move back to the city, DH just open up another cafe just like the one we had. It's a small cafe. I quit my job to help him coz covid-19 has hit us badly. Now, it's a hubby & wife team.
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

CW: 60.1kg

Its been a while since I wrote. Been a little busy at the shop which is good news. Have bills, school fees, rent, etc etc etc to pay monthly. Sometimes, I do wish that I didn't quit my job so that there's another income but, if I do that, I will be using my salary to pay DH's staff as business has slowed down a lot since covid-19 started. So, its better to work with DH.

I really hope to see the land of the 50s before April 2021 is over🤞 Still doing my zumba daily💃

What did I have for my OMAD today? One of my favourite food (I have a lot of favourites) and it's Banh Mi.

uibbo1k0804b.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend❤️😘

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I loveeee banh mis!!!! 😍😍😍 Haven't had one in AGES
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    JP cool that you opened a cafe! I would never know how to do that. In order to make some income, I taught myself to trade stocks 22 years ago. It has been a Godsend for us. I'm hoping to wind down as I spend too much time in front of the computer. I highly recommend learning how to trade for extra income.
    That sammy looks professional! ummmm I can imagine biting into that soft chewy bread yummmmm....haha
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Yes, I think lots of people love banh mi😍 We make this at our cafe too🤩

@katjustkat - Thank you ❤️ We sells banh mi at the cafe too and that's what I made for my OMAD 😍 Yes, DH has opened the cafe for 10 years before we move back to the city. We just shifted his cafe (lock, stock and barrel) to the city😁
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Met a school mate earlier at Costco and we were talking about how much we gained since college days😂 I remember when I first joined this group in July 2018 and my stats were

Height : 5'2"
    SW : 67kg
    CW : 64.2kg
    GW : 50kg

In October 2019, I managed to get down to around 52kg. Then when COVID-19 came about, my body balloon back up to 62-63kg. So now, I am back up onto the wagon to loose back the weight that I gained. My school mate calls it yo-yo dieting.

My OMAD for today was Costco hotdog and Pepsi Max. Managed to zumba yesterday evening and hopefully zumba this evening too 🤞

Have a good weekend ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    @mistymeadows2005 - Yes, I think lots of people love banh mi😍 We make this at our cafe too🤩

@katjustkat - Thank you ❤️ We sells banh mi at the cafe too and that's what I made for my OMAD 😍 Yes, DH has opened the cafe for 10 years before we move back to the city. We just shifted his cafe (lock, stock and barrel) to the city😁

Omgggggggg how amazing!!! If I had full reign access to banh mis I'd be eating them EVERY DAY 🤣😍
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ Wish you are here so that I can give you a treat😁
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️

Will make this short as its 1.35am here. Happy that I zumba-ed on Sun & Mon💃 Forgot to weigh myself today 😕 Had a wonderful OMAD today - coconut rice with hot chilli battered chicken, fish cakes, fried egg & sambal water spinach ❤️

Have a great week ahead❤️😍😘

wmablv6clkkl.jpg
  • katjustkat
    Another beautiful, nutritious meal! You making me itch to get back to the gym. Did you find a zumba online that you like or do you have to go to the gym?
  • jadepearl
    @katjustkat - Thank you ❤️ As we have to be at the shop, I will go to youtube and follow the zumba there after we close. 😊
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

Had been quite consistent as I am satisfied with my OMAD. However, the weight loss is slow. But, that is OK. At least I don't crave and then start grazing😂. Have been zumba-ing daily too which am happy with.

Here's my OMAD for today, Crispy Crackling Pork Belly with Egg Noodle.

q3mrgo8vj4gz.jpg

30607jdrdl39.jpg

Have a wonderful Thursday ❤️

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Don't mind me as I drool over your food pics...
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO ME TOO!!!! Holy cow, that looks amazing!!!!
  • katjustkat
    Yes! definitely can see why you have a cafe with those professional looking meals. Works of art <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hi JP 👋

Seems like a few of us gained the quarantine 15 but I think I gained more like 50 😆 Oh well back at it again, best of luck to us all 🙏💜
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That meal looks delicious!