Friends

I would love to add friends on here to keep me accountable and to keep each other motivated. I have been going back to the gym for the past 3 months and have about 30 lbs to lose. I will be 41 in a couple weeks.

Replies

• allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Feel free to add me, I log pretty consistently, I'm in my mid thirties trying to drop about 20lbs 🙂
  • diddlywiddly
    diddlywiddly Posts: 26 Member
    I would love more supportive buddies here. I'm losing 100+ lbs so I'll be around a while!
  • N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go.
  • craiglee154
    craiglee154 Posts: 1 Member
    If you add people can you see their diary logs? If so please add away
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go. feel free to add me. Still haven't figured out how to friend request
  • RottieFurMomma
    RottieFurMomma Posts: 10 Member
    I’m in as well! Feel free to add me.
  • mrschappy182
    mrschappy182 Posts: 69 Member
    rick60rt wrote: »
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go.

@rick60rt you click the name of the person, then click their photo, then the friend option (a little emote of two people) on the right will be an option and you just hit that to send a friend request. 😉
  • mrschappy182
    mrschappy182 Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Bunski
    Bunski Posts: 27 Member
    I'm a pretty active member these days. Sent some requests, and feel free to add me if I missed you!
  • mpridehealth
    mpridehealth Posts: 6 Member
    Wish you the best in your health goals. I always welcome accountability and support, both ways. Add me and let's reach each other's goals. I have 35lbs to go. Already lost 50lbs.
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    I'm new here, and know from other activities I've done with an online component that I enjoy the participating in forums. I'm going to do some "friend requests", and see if those morph into support for each other/group. :)
  • Antara_Kld
    Antara_Kld Posts: 84 Member
    Hi everyone!! I have started as well this journey! I am 36, and my goal is to lose approximately 30 pounds!! I believe we all need sb with us... So feel free to add me!!
  • Liuruoxue
    Liuruoxue Posts: 5 Member
    Yes! Accountability and motivation buddies would be awesome! I am 30 years old and want to lose 40 more pounds!
  • AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    I added you. Anyone else can feel free to add me as a friend as well. I get motivation by seeing my friends' achievements so I enjoy commenting on theirs! :)
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    Add me if you like. I’m turning 50 and in target shape. I lift, kick-box and love walking.
  • manny08phs
    manny08phs Posts: 23 Member
    Add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm 40 and looking to lose 60lbs, I log daily and my diary is open.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    I’m 46 with about 10-15lbs more to go. Sent a few requests. Feel free to add me!
  • Mattphilly1980
    Mattphilly1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking to add some friends to help with motivation. Down 25lbs and 50 to go. 41 from Pennsylvania.