Hit 85lb weight loss goal!

2»

Replies

• mel941980
    mel941980 Posts: 49 Member
    edited April 2021
    Wow...I'd love to hear more about your intermittent fasting....I have never tried it but think I would like to. Also, banking your extra exercise calories seems like a great way to do things if you need an extra bit of calories for a fun night out....did you jus log those on the side - how did you 'use' those within the system?

Hi -

I stick to eating within an eight hour window, so typically 12:30pm-8:30pm. Once I lost 50lbs, I felt comfortable giving myself some leeway on Saturdays. I still don't break my fast until after noon, but I will allow myself an extra hour or two for dessert or a cockatil. I only drink water when I'm fasting. I used to have some black coffee or tea, but it was tough on my stomach and I was getting jittery.

I log daily, so Monday-Friday there's always a minimum of 300-350 calories leftover. I use those calories on Saturday-Sunday. My diary definitely hits the red every weekend, but I always know what I'm working with so I don't get bothered by it. I will say it's important to be honest on the weekends even when you're allowing yourself extra calories. A few times I wasn't and I either gained or stayed the same.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Great work!! Congratulations!
  • donnas1995
    donnas1995 Posts: 11 Member
    Congratulations. That is fantastic.
  • celticstar0610
    celticstar0610 Posts: 25 Member
    You are my hero. Brava! Bellisimo <3
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Thanks for sharing your success with us. You are the motivation I needed today. Congrats, you look great!
  • TexasRose1820
    TexasRose1820 Posts: 8 Member
    Great job! You are so inspiring.
  • mel941980
    mel941980 Posts: 49 Member
    Thank you, everyone. I appreciate it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!