Weight No More - April 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Hi all,

Sorry for being MIA, will try and catch up on some posts later! Had the Covid jab on Monday and has bascially knocked me for six, not been feeling well at all and have def not been eating right! Coming round now but not been a good week :(

@minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott - could I be excused from weigh in this week please?
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    BlueSkyNomad
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    SW: 214.7
    PW: 209
    CW: 207
    LTD: 7.7

Steps:

7633 4 April
    10011 5 April
    6747 6 April
    8320 7 April
    5115 8 April
    7796 9 April
    10010 10 April
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 173.6
    CW (Current Weight):179.2

Hello everyone, I am back from Spring break. I enjoyed the time off, seeing family in Ohio and visiting Shenandoah. My only expectation for my weight was to gain a few pounds, I definitely did that. I already starting planning my meals for the week and have my grocery list together. I'm looking forward to getting back to working out and eating better. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi I will pass on my weigh in for this week, if possible.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    mxlaw90 wrote: »
    PW 155.2 lbs (I think)
    CW 155.8 lbs

Been a hectic week, weight has been fluctuating a lot but I’m hoping it’s just water weight and can get it down again

Hey Marcy, I have your previous weight recorded as 145.2. Has there been a mix-up somewhere, or are you just fluctuating that much? Let me know and I'll make sure it's fixed in the spreadsheet.

@podperson1 and @goingape - You are both excused for this week! Thanks for letting us know.

@RoseyandReady and @jedaschultz - I have not seen any weigh-ins for this past week yet. Keep in mind that two missed weeks in a row will result in being dropped from the team if you have not requested to be excused.

• kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Well ladies I went roller skating yesterday. I remembered how, and I loved it. But I won’t be going back. My daughter broke her leg. It’s a clean break and she’s tough. But it’s 6-8 weeks on crutches. So I think I’m going sit out the challenge @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott. I plan on returning. Maybe it won’t be the whole 6 weeks. But until she can hobble on a cast she is helpless and I’m gonna be busy.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,304 Member
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Well ladies I went roller skating yesterday. I remembered how, and I loved it. But I won’t be going back. My daughter broke her leg. It’s a clean break and she’s tough. But it’s 6-8 weeks on crutches. So I think I’m going sit out the challenge @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott. I plan on returning. Maybe it won’t be the whole 6 weeks. But until she can hobble on a cast she is helpless and I’m gonna be busy.

Would you like to move to cheer squad for the duration?

Broken bones stink. When I broke my foot, we replaced the stationary head of the shower with one the unattaches and has a long hose, an in-bath chair and a weird heavy plastic bag thing that totally covered my leg up to over my knee. That made things bareble.The cast cover and shower head were very inexpensive. The chair was a bunch more but worth it. After, I sold it to someone who had become disabled for ~2/3 or 1/2 what I paid, so it wasn't bad...I only say this because broken bones are really expensive. Hang in there!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

kvyogsaiqx27.png
  • moamb
    moamb Posts: 9 Member
    @pizzafruit I'm not sure if you're still reading the Beck book, but there are about 20 people on Beck Diet Solution Facebook group who are going to start the 6 week program together. Thought you might be interested.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Pw 123lb
    Cw 123lb

Steps
    Sun - 14,137
    Mon - 16,133
    Tues - 14,121
    Wed - 14,516
    Thurs - 13.650
    Frid - 4,727
    Sat - 10,308
  • cldvermont
    cldvermont Posts: 9 Member
    Alrighty, here we go: I’ve increased my frequency and intensity of cardio this week (started running more in addition to recumbent bike), but I’ve been binging on sweets more then usual this week, too. So I’m actually not sure how accurate my weight is...hopefully I am, in fact, on a downward trend. I just got back from grocery shopping and have some healthy meals planned for this week. I just need to be aware of my stress levels and try to not fall into my default coping mechanism of binge eating lots of sugary foods.

Username: cldvermont
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 182.2
    Previous weight: 181.0
    Current weight: 178.2
    Net loss: 2.8 lbs
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 11,044
    Mon- 14,542
    Tues- 9,340
    Wed- 9,646
    Thurs- 10,697
    Fri- 7,760
    Sat- 13,656
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    mot47wktgfrh.jpg
    xtglig40gsew.png
    vnq1v335akwg.png
    vq8s0jave7er.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    ng8reu3kn2zt.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    q5zi1go5m0ag.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 2.12 %
    2nd @bumpbreakcar 1.81%
    3rd @kerdil08 1.79 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @rwood566 4.2 Lbs
    2nd @davidji82 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @kirsten11872 3.7 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 3.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @veryhotmails
    @Bluetail6
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @gillexplores
    @machchic
    @roz0810
    @mbakhtiaruz
    @moamb
    @EvMakesChanges

0oa4quyxyb40.png

• debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 416 Member
    Debbie Sharpe
    MFP starting weight – 173
    Last week – 127.0
    4/11 weight – 127.2
    Sunday – 13,977
    Monday –20,884
    Tuesday –17272
    Wednesday –19,470
    Thursday –18,106
    Friday –16,102
    Saturday –15,129
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited April 2021
    ~~ April Week Three ~~

Hey everybody! Congrats to all of our winners from the past week - some of you have consistently been in the top three, and I'm in awe of the progress you've been making.

As for me, I took an unexpected morning off today. I woke up early and made my way to the resistance training gym for the 5:30AM class, only to stand outside for a good 15 minutes waiting for the coach who never showed up. It was understandable - she was handling an emergency and couldn't reach anyone to cover her class. Anyway. Now I'm full of that ready-to-workout energy, and won't be able to do so until after the workday, which I'm assuming will have drained that extra energy from me by the time the end of the day comes around. We'll see how this goes.

I also need to relearn the value of bowls. I keep grabbing the full bag of things, and it leads to eating more than I intend to, without even realizing it. I've learned this lesson a couple dozen times, so it must be a difficult one to internalize.

Oh, also, I posted a new blog post: LINK
    ~ Walking Warriors ~

This was an impressive week for our Step Challenge Team. Our eight walkers combined reached a dazzling 560,586 steps, which is an average of 70,073 per person over the course of the week!

Some of our top steppers this week with over 10,000 steps per day!
    @debbiewsharpe - 120,940 steps total - 17,277 average
    @kandi3570 - 90,856 steps total - 12,979 average
    @annliz23 - 87,592 steps total - 12,513 average
    @ljdanny - 76,685 steps total - 10,955 average

While the 10,000 steps a day advice is not the standard anymore, these step counts are still amazing. All of these lovely ladies have been absolutely crushing these step counts week after week after week.

Our most consistent stepper this week...

Aggie deviated from her average number of daily steps by less than 2,000 steps per day, and that consistency is incredible. Fantastic work, Aggie!

Our Other Dedicated Steppers:

walking-quotes-6.jpg
  • moamb
    moamb Posts: 9 Member
    moamb
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 138.4
This discussion has been closed.