Less Alcohol - APRIL 2021 - One Day At A Time

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Hello and welcome @Janatki. Check, check and double check on everything you said and are aware of with wanting to drink less. Yes great group here to get the support you need. AWESOME dog face pic!
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member
    @Lilylady3k 30 lbs is awesome, great work! Your dedication is definitely paying off.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited April 2021
    @lmlmrn what where you painting and what type of paint medium do you use? The photo is so calming. I could here the babbles of the brook. Way to go on AF days.
    Glad ypu enjoyed that mocktail recipe and I like how you tweaked it to use what was on hand. You can switch out the flavoring. I have also made it with the coconut and almond extracts together. And almond shavings on top. Healthy and good. Next I'm buying the vanilla Boost to create more mocktails recipes.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    DH joined me in pizza and movie this evening ... without alcohol :)

April accountability: 6/12 days AF
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    @lmlmrn - Love your artwork! The colors and patterns are fantastic.
    I've always wanted to paint. Use to sketch as a teenager. I bought watercolors and paper last fall and have yet to find the time to test my skills at the camp ... my mom always has projects. I need to try harder to make that time for me.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,582 Member
    @lmlmrn what beautiful artwork! I love it. You’re so talented!

@Lilylady3k wow, that 30 pound weight loss is very noticeable! You look great. Love the dress too- the shorter length really works.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    @lmlmrn
    Wow, fabulous artwork!
    Thank you so much for sharing.