honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    sxa9pzabn480.jpeg

Glasspacks

Ha! I actually know what those are. 😂

Gotta sound "good"

Oh yeah, lol !
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    That girl who was having an OD that looked like my sister.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wishing I could find more helpful ways to support my sister through every day.

Wishing it was gardening season here already but we still have another 6 weeks to go.

Wishing I could eat anything I wanted without worrying about calories.

Wishing I could sleep without thinking of mice in my house.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I’m thinking about my bunnies. They haven’t been doing too well. We took them to the vet and they got some meds but that didn’t work. I’m hoping if they make it to the new apartment next month that maybe their cough will be able to heal because I’m pretty sure it’s the mold in this pos house. We can’t even turn on the air anymore without it smelling like a dead body in here bc of the vents smh. Those bunnies are pretty tough. They’ve survived a lot of bunny drama already.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    A few things but mostly a woman, a stranger. Yesterday evening I was on my patio watching my kids play when a car drove by then it suddenly stopped a few houses down. Just stopped. The car started to shake a bit and I saw the driver, a female get out of her car and she was crying and fell to the floor. The passager door opened and a man walked over to the woman and started punching her. My neighbor was running towards the woman but the man grabbed the woman put her in the car and drove off. My neighbor took a video of the car and license plate as they drove away . My heart broke for that woman. No human being should ever be treated that way. This morning I'm wondering if the cops found her and hopefully she's safe 💔

This made me tear up just reading it. 😔 I sure hope she gets help!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    A few things but mostly a woman, a stranger. Yesterday evening I was on my patio watching my kids play when a car drove by then it suddenly stopped a few houses down. Just stopped. The car started to shake a bit and I saw the driver, a female get out of her car and she was crying and fell to the floor. The passager door opened and a man walked over to the woman and started punching her. My neighbor was running towards the woman but the man grabbed the woman put her in the car and drove off. My neighbor took a video of the car and license plate as they drove away . My heart broke for that woman. No human being should ever be treated that way. This morning I'm wondering if the cops found her and hopefully she's safe 💔

That’s horrendous! I hope she gets out of whatever that situation is! 💔
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

This breaks my heart 💔 I hope she finds the courage to leave and I hope she's OK.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited April 2021
    Nvm

Unless you've been there you have no clue.

I've been to...Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla... I've been to Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake. I've been to Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean-a. I've been to Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, Eldorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Nvm

I've been to...Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla... I've been to Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake. I've been to Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina, Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean-a. I've been to Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, Eldorado, Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity.

You've been everywhere, man! 😉

Thanks, now I'll have the song in my head all day 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Nvm

I've been around the block so
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Nvm

I've been around the block so

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kqqfba05aug5pkphx21s8bj037fgqdmtbnrahew2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’m thinking about lunch and the rain we got.
    I wish I could have gotten the grass seed down before it rained.