Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    A guy I work with told me yesterday that my skin was glowing and my eyes looked bright. I said I filed for divorce 6 weeks ago. I’m alive again! Lol 💃🏻 Here is to being single! 🥂

Aww 😔 Divorce is a tough emotional time ..big hugs girl 🤗

Definitely a roll coaster. Took me 3 maybe 4 years before I felt like me and healed.
    A guy I work with told me yesterday that my skin was glowing and my eyes looked bright. I said I filed for divorce 6 weeks ago. I’m alive again! Lol 💃🏻 Here is to being single! 🥂

Aww 😔 Divorce is a tough emotional time ..big hugs girl 🤗

Such an emotional time. But the compliments of strangers definitely help.

Actually it was a huge boost for me. My ex continually told me nobody would want a mum of 4 littlies. My first big night out with some gf's was amazing. I know they were just guys looking for a quick hook up.. but the compliments reassured me that I was at least date worthy. 😃 it was a much needed ego boost.

Your ex sounds like a peach.

Oh it got better.. he met a new woman and she fell pregnant. His way of telling my kids was so kind and thoughtful.
    He proceeded to tell them they'd never amount to much because they have too much of me in them and that he was starting another family, a better family.
    Of course, the fact that 3 of the 4 chose not to speak to him these past many years is obviously my fault 🙄

Oh.. he was a peach alright. 😒
    Sorry, tmi 😬 the one thing that can still rile me is what he put my kids through. 😠

Oh goodness Jo yours sounds a lot like mine. He wants to start a new family with someone he met 3 weeks ago because she makes more money than I do. I am a nurse and make a decent living but apparently it wasn’t enough for him. Things mean so much more to him than people. We are better off without him. I’m on the road to happiness. So glad you and the kids are better off. Hugs 🤗

You absolutely are better off without toxic, negative stuff in your life.. its tough for a while.. but its so worth the peace you get. 🤗

So true. Thank you so much for all of the support. Thank you to everyone in here. Some great supportive people. 🥰

Yep, there's some good people here. :)
  • ajlmfp22
    ajlmfp22 Posts: 54 Member
    So single that not even the NSFW spam accounts want to mingle with me :D
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Hello!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ajlmfp22 wrote: »
    So single that not even the NSFW spam accounts want to mingle with me :D

:laugh: too funny
  • slimgirljo15
    Morning Singletons :)
  • noturningback_215
    noturningback_215 Posts: 71 Member
    Hello All!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    We got some new faces here. Nice to see you all! Welcome and pull up a chair. I'm going to get some coffee; who wants?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2021
    We got some new faces here. Nice to see you all! Welcome and pull up a chair. I'm going to get some coffee; who wants?

I'll take one thanks Nadine 😙
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    edited April 2021

:confounded:@slimgirljo15 ... you'll take one of the new faces ?? :confused: Seems kinda unnecessarily graphic when your existing face seems to be doin' just fine as it is.

(g'morning single folk)
  • Versicolour

Coming right up 😚☕
  • slimgirljo15

:confounded:@slimgirljo15 ... you'll take one of the new faces ?? :confused: Seems kinda unnecessarily graphic when your existing face seems to be doin' just fine as it is.

(g'morning single folk)

Hardy ha ha Stan 😂😙
  • Nacho_Daddy

(g'morning single folk)

Hardy ha ha Stan 😂😙

It's Wednesday (for you) ; not gonna get much better than my 'A" material :disappointed:
  • slimgirljo15

(g'morning single folk)

Hardy ha ha Stan 😂😙

It's Wednesday (for you) ; not gonna get much better than my 'A" material :disappointed:

Aww.. even your B and C material is good. 🤗😆
  • Nacho_Daddy

(g'morning single folk)

Hardy ha ha Stan 😂😙

... yer always stopping-short of my "D-material" ...

(...always o:) )
  • slimgirljo15

(g'morning single folk)

Hardy ha ha Stan 😂😙

... yer always stopping-short of my "D-material" ...

(...always o:) )

🤣😂 damn it, wish I'd thought of that
  • Greggg543331
    Greggg543331 Posts: 32 Member
    Hit me up
  • Versicolour
    Hit me up

You want me to hit you? Uppercut? Sure. Happy to 🤪
  • Hsvaquita
    Hsvaquita Posts: 24 Member
    Hey. I’m new to the whole MyFitnessPal deal.
  • Versicolour
    Hsvaquita wrote: »
    Hey. I’m new to the whole MyFitnessPal deal.

Welcome! I won't hit you unless you ask me to 😂