x93628jv4xfy.gif
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Only fed me ice cream to watch me get Ice Cream Headaches ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Has an undiagnosed dairy allergy. It was for your own good

x93628jv4xfy.gif

๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐œ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐Ÿฅด
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    She had our future kidsโ€™ names picked out, Pepper would be the feisty one and Donut the sweet kid.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty

๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ'๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐„๐ฑ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    Didnโ€™t have an appreciation for โ€œuniqueโ€ names like I do.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ˜ง
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    I often caught her perched on the fireplace mantle looking down on us.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    She pawned our living room furniture and didn't approve of my choice of seating
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    She didnt like the color of my facemask
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    His facemask had had Nekked ladies on it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ'๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐„๐ฑ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ
    I laughed so hard I cried happy tears!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

She started beating me up... with cotton balls๐Ÿค• and then it got worse. It escalated to spit balls! I missed one and went to work with it on my FOREHEAD!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    She mistook the big azzz whitehead On her forehead for a spitball then said I had icky cooties after she tried to peel it off ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    She watched too many reality tv shows, especially that show pimple popper, and it grossed me out... she would talk about it all day!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    She wouldnโ€™t watch Dr. Phil with me everyday ๐Ÿ˜’
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Everytime we watched Dr. Phil she'd get frisky and beg me to shave my head and wear a mustache ๐Ÿ˜ง
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    She created weird relationship issues just to try to get on the Dr. Phil show so that she could meet him, so I told her if she loved him so much why didn't she just shave her head and wear a mustache ๐Ÿ˜ง