What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• sviers13
    sviers13 Posts: 109 Member
    nwv13 wrote: »
    sviers13 wrote: »
    @nwv13
    Thank you for sharing that. It’s the inspiration I’ve been needing. I have begun something similar in regards to reducing what I eat. I tell myself that I can always have more if I really want it but I start with a smaller portion. Most of the time I don’t go back for more.

I'm really pleased my earlier post has inspired you, and your response has also helped me as it's nice to know that someone else is trying the same sort of things. I'm always convinced that I'll want more, especially biscuits, but I use the time walking back to the biscuit tin to talk myself out of it (it work most of the time but not always)

I sometimes think that I should be following this plan or that plan rather than doing my own thing, but so far I'm 17lbs down which is more than I've ever achieved when following a fixed diet plan, so it seems to be working.

Good luck going forward

Good luck to you as well!
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    1poundatax wrote: »
    Someone noticed my weight loss! I am down 35 pounds and she is the first person to have commented on it. I was beginning to feel like it didn't show. Also I am taking out my summer clothes. While I can still wear a lot of them I look much better in them and I have several things I have been saving for years that I can finally fit into again.

what an awesome feeling!! free shopping!! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!