Women 200lb+, Let's Amaze Ourselves This April!!!

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    @merope2 So sorry about your loss. Our furry friends are family. Hang in there.

@holdthefries I love your username because I love fries. 🤣 Sorry about the scale. Darn batteries!
  • misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    @uyister Stay safe!! I'm praying for you!

@goal06082021 - I hear you! I started with what MFP recommended, and I was killing myself with workouts and eating 1600 calories, and I was d r a g g i n g. Exhausted, always achy, fog-brained. I thought, "There's no way I can live like this." Then I learned about TDEE and started slowly upping my calories. I also increased my protein. My big "woosh" where I dropped 6 lbs in a week last month? That was after a week of eating 2100 calories. But that's still too low. I'm still in the process of upping my calories (and lowering my activity level from 2-a-days to something that I can sustain for life). I have MFP Premium, so I changed my activity level in the app to "very active" and manually adjusted my daily calorie goal. I also stopped talking my workouts in the app; I let my fitbit keep tabs.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @sarahelton87 Good for you!! 🎉👏🏻👏🏻 One day at a time!
  • trinati2001
    trinati2001 Posts: 262 Member
    Here is the dilemma, I accidentally drank 8 ounces of water before my yoga workout. Not a big deal and since I had just got out of bed it’s probably a good idea. But I forgot to weigh myself before I drank the water. Do I weigh in now (8 ounces IS half a pound and I lost a huge amount yesterday so I want to know if that was real) or do I wait and weigh in tomorrow? I think I’m going to weigh in and just see what happened.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Here is the dilemma, I accidentally drank 8 ounces of water before my yoga workout. Not a big deal and since I had just got out of bed it’s probably a good idea. But I forgot to weigh myself before I drank the water. Do I weigh in now (8 ounces IS half a pound and I lost a huge amount yesterday so I want to know if that was real) or do I wait and weigh in tomorrow? I think I’m going to weigh in and just see what happened.

I would weigh in and just mentally subtract half a pound from whatever number comes up, knowing that that's the water I just drank. Or just take the number that comes up and move on with my day, since there's always going to be some amount of food/drink in transit through the doughnut that is my human body.
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    @uyister So glad to hear you are okay. The progress you continue to make in the face of extraordinary challenges is truly inspirational! I am in awe! Safe travels home.