Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• PapaBeast314
    PapaBeast314 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to send a friend request my way! Back at it again.
  • Milliardo5
    Milliardo5 Posts: 10 Member
    Here to find people who are also into fitness. Been mostly at home since last year due to the pandemic, so even an online community would help much.
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I could do with some more friends
  • Bubfit92
    Bubfit92 Posts: 31 Member
    Me πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
  • maix1011
    maix1011 Posts: 9 Member
    I could always do with more friends! :smiley:
  • drdelirium
    drdelirium Posts: 13 Member
    Me! I'm just starting my journey by focusing on mindfulness - trying to be better at [honestly] logging what I eat and counting my steps (walking to/from my kids' schools is my main exercise atm). Cuz I LOVE DATA - right, my fellow nerds?? Data first, behaviour change second.

Feel free to add me, especially if you log/post often. Currently using a confusing mix of MFP, Fitbit, and Google Fit (I'll get the hang of it all somehow).
  • KristiCee67
    KristiCee67 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi! I'm Kristi. Starting again. Again. :D I'm also doing WW at the same time. I like data. I find it interesting to see how my WW points compare to my calorie limits.

Anyway....I'm a total introvert in real life, but love being social here. Last time I was here, I had so many supportive friends...but upon my return a few weeks ago, 99% are inactive. It's just not as much fun here without people to cheer you on. I cheer loudly.

If you're on here often, and do more than hit all the LIKE buttons, please consider adding me. Have a beautiful day!
  • JSgetsfit
    JSgetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    Inam back at it and could use some friends
  • blueeyedbabe782
    blueeyedbabe782 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey y'all! Back at this again...made it through losing 100lbs but fell off the wagon for a bit. Always up for adding like minded peeps! Good luck everyone!!!
  • CathyOG14
    CathyOG14 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey just turned 50, on a 110 day streak. Going to start really focusing on nutrition. Would love more friends!!
  • Shy_Yogi
    Shy_Yogi Posts: 101 Member
    Well I’ve been at this for a long time but I’m hanging in there like a hair on a biscuit lol. If you’re active, please add me.
  • lyllyanb
    lyllyanb Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! New to this app and need to lose 100+ pounds. Would really like some friends/accountability partners for the journey!
    My 1st weigh in will be tomorrow (I plan on weighing weekly on Sats) and I hope I'm down at least 2 pound since I'm meeting my calorie goals, sometimes even eating less, and exercising.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    please feel free to add me
  • xchloehamilton
    xchloehamilton Posts: 7 Member
    Need the accountability! Feel free to add πŸ™‚ x
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Feel free to add me - lets go!
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • mermaidthatlifts
    mermaidthatlifts Posts: 57 Member
    add me! I'm always on the lookout for motivation. I've lost over 80lbs and now trying to gain muscle 😊
  • WaveRunner91
    WaveRunner91 Posts: 13 Member
    Please feel free to add me! πŸ™‚
  • megoyogo
    megoyogo Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, looking for some new friends to come along this journey with me and help keep each other accountable! Ive lost 50lbs so far but still have a long way to go, feel free to add me and start a chat :smiley:
  • taylorelise_27
    taylorelise_27 Posts: 10 Member
    Me for sure! 😊