Reason to smile today

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Watching my young cat chase his tail at midnight. Can't not smile at that.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Sunshine and good health
  • mummysinthekitchen
    mummysinthekitchen Posts: 12 Member
    I stadt the day with gratitude everyday.

Today I'm smiling because I have 3 very different and very wonderful children, variety is the spice of life as they say. I'm also thankful for my husband who is the absolute yin to my yang πŸ’œ
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    I'm desperately trying to find something and I'm coming up short so I'll continue to whine to the point where I can't even stand to be around myself which I actually think I reached that point twenty minutes ago but whatevs
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Watching my two cats fight over catnip. Oops.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    I'm desperately trying to find something and I'm coming up short so I'll continue to whine to the point where I can't even stand to be around myself which I actually think I reached that point twenty minutes ago but whatevs

@Peachesand_cream

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471i39uy8amu9xywvxmg75l6w9jn67dllpru6jjv4m&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

@Motorsheen have me a reason to smile

πŸ€—
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited April 2021
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    I cooked and he got me these 😍 πŸ’ πŸ˜‹
    e8nr8bhc8g65.jpg

😲😱🀀
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Went for a long walk and saw a lot of dogs.
  • sdailly13
    sdailly13 Posts: 37 Member
    Watching lambs jumping about early in morning as I was driving passed the fields. Then later around 5pm noticing that most of them had gone too sleep curled up in the grass while there mums where still on there feet eating. I guess that's how all new mums feel when their kids go to bed for the night lol 🀣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I cooked and he got me these 😍 πŸ’ πŸ˜‹rwuxzunkftvx.jpg
    e8nr8bhc8g65.jpg

Oooh, flowers are nice. BUT that treat would do it for me. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    Made my dad cry happy tears. Meet Patches my dads new puppy and his Birthday and Christmas present for the next 10 years πŸ˜„
    raiw83w7myj3.jpeg

OH how wonderful Jo!!!
    When you told us about your dad's dog :( that was exactly where my brain went. :'( Because when someone loves their dog(or any animal) so much, I feel they always have more love to give another lucky animal. <3 It helps the healing; at least it did with me.

SO GLAD this new buddy will help heal his heart(and the rest of your family's as well)

Thank you Reenie πŸ€— yeah, dad was having trouble sleeping without his little mate and he did say he wanted another pup asap. Watching the look on his face today, I knew it was the right thing. Honestly I think he's nursed and loved on that puppy all afternoon 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Made my dad cry happy tears. Meet Patches my dads new puppy and his Birthday and Christmas present for the next 10 years πŸ˜„
    raiw83w7myj3.jpeg

Awe.. that's awesome πŸ₯°
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    I sold all my dogecoins. And also booked a Christmas time trip to Disney with my family.

meblldoqlhoj.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    e8nr8bhc8g65.jpg

Omg I don't know what that is but it looks damn good 🀀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    e8nr8bhc8g65.jpg

Aww Im glad you have such a sweet guy πŸ€— Idk what that food is but I bet its delicious πŸ˜‹