Brenda's Journey Back To 130

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are rocking it Brenda super super happy for you :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Thanks Donna, You are rocking it too 😊💜
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are doing great Brenda, so glad we are all doing this together. You are a great inspiration and motivator.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Great, consistent work as always from the OG 😎😍
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2021
    So Friday night I was suffering with another Kidney Stone 🙁 and I believe it is because I didn't drink enough water. UGHHH when will I ever learn?! I drank lots of water jumped up and down and laid on a heating pad. I woke up Sunday morning pain free and am so happy that I didn't end up in the ER like I did last year right after the Superbowl. I was so bloated that I didn't even bother weighing myself this week and I also decided to start tracking my weight monthly instead of weekly.
  • LadyBlanks
    Hi Brenda, I am so happy you were able to handle the stone on your own successfully. You are doing great so weighing monthly will be good and show huge results.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm so glad you got rid of that kidney stone - I hadn't had one since I was a teen until a few months ago and OH BUDDY...I have a SUPER high pain tolerance and I was struggling LOL

You've got this!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    So glad you are feeling better!!! Stay strong ---you are still my hero :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    So Friday night I was suffering with another Kidney Stone 🙁 and I believe it is because I didn't drink enough water. UGHHH when will I ever learn?! I drank lots of water jumped up and down and laid on a heating pad. I woke up Sunday morning pain free and am so happy that I didn't end up in the ER like I did last year right after the Superbowl. I was so bloated that I didn't even bother weighing myself this week and I also decided to start tracking my weight monthly instead of weekly.

It is rare that females get them, but they can. Get with the distilled water. Seriously.
  • mistymeadows2005
    How ya doin Brenda? ♥️
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    How are you doing, gf? Hope everything is A-OK ❤️
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh yikes. You've had it a bit rough recently. I hope you're feeling better now.
    You're kicking some butt with the weight loss though!
  • LadyBlanks
    How's it going Brenda?
  • Brendalea69
    I'm back after failing once again. I was having such a hard time getting back into OMAD. So I'm going back to how I lost the weight in 2016/2017 which was Low Carb. I will do LC for 7 days and HC for 1 day. I will not be planning any OMAD days but if they happen then great. Wish me luck 🙏
  • Brendalea69
    Starting Weight 196
    Week 1...192
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    I think the low carb will be a great tool for you again. I look forward to your journey, inspiration and strength. We don't need to be perfect ,we just need consistent baby steps in the right direction. Bright days ahead <3 And wow! What a great start you had this first week! :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Whatever gets you back on board, boo!!! Choose whatever WOE you will DO!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Welcome back Brenda, I definitely understand as I have been struggling too and have gone back to low carb which seems to be working for me so far. We can do this.
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2021
    I did Low Carb OMAD today :)

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    woohooo! Nice <3