Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Still Seeing Deleted Friends' Posts

Zinka61Zinka61 Member Posts: 437 Member Member Posts: 437 Member
And visa versa. Very awkward, and others are having the same problem. Help?

Replies

• BettyBetty Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,534 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,534 MFP Staff
    Hi @Zinka61, yes that is super awkward... our team is currently investigating this issue. If you can please submit a ticket through this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to [email protected] with your device information, and exact problem that would be super helpful. If not please know that our support team is looking into this.
    edited April 15
  • PKM0515PKM0515 Member Posts: 2,154 Member Member Posts: 2,154 Member
    Yes, I'm having the same issue...
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 814 Member Member Posts: 814 Member
    Also I have this issue with the newsfeed

could u pls investigate if something happened with the news feed?
    for the two users added yesterday and the day before yesterday I do not see their updates on the news feed and same I think they do not see mine

I talked with some of my friends and it is the same for their new users added recently

I am using on desktop the apps and chrome, but the majority of the friends i talked with are using mobiles

Thank you for having time to look at, it is just from 13.04 happening
    have a nice day! 🌺 🌺

I must say I tried to submit a ticket , it did not work and the issue above which I put it as a question, was receiving the standard answer which did not helped
    Thanks <3<3
    edited April 16
  • sijomialsijomial Member, Premium Posts: 18,526 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18,526 Member
    Ditto.

For attention of @betty I have already raised a ticket for this issue and have been having a dialogue with @joben
  • JokersWild_JokersWild_ Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Yes same issues with me. Thank you all for bring this up.
  • juanwilly1juanwilly1 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Same with me and many others.
    Do we have any updates about ? <3
  • karensc17karensc17 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue with me. It's frustrating. I'd rather NOT have a newsfeed... I wish there was a way to just hide it all together.
    I am also frustrated cause each morning I need to go on each profile of my new friends to see what they're doing instead of normally read them on my newsfeed and I know they cannot read mine and offer the support , so really , it's very sad :(
    for me, now it is solved thank you so much !! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    edited April 20
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 32,352 Member Member Posts: 32,352 Member
    Betty wrote: »
    yes that is super awkward... our team is currently investigating this issue. If you can please submit a ticket through this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to [email protected] with your device information, and exact problem that would be super helpful. If not please know that our support team is looking into this.

Still not fixed, Betty.
  • BettyBetty Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,534 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,534 MFP Staff
    Hi y'all, the tech team is still working on this. They identified the root issue and are working to resolve it.
    I don't know about the deleted ones, but for the newsfeed with the feeds from the last added users it works, cause there were two problems reported in fact , the one in the subject and the one I mentioned. thanks for solving this one reported by me <3
  • PKM0515PKM0515 Member Posts: 2,154 Member Member Posts: 2,154 Member
    As per the original post, I am still seeing status updates for someone I deleted as a friend last week. THIS issue HASN'T been resolved.

edited April 20
    this is in my 5 years of being on mfp the funniest moment if it would not be sad , to have 4 disagree when you have a similar issue with the one posted on newsfeed and each time mentioning it as different and it mentioning is solved for you ,yours , omg, really , if people could express themselves via words and not clicks , world would be a better place
  • LasmartchikaLasmartchika Member Posts: 3,469 Member Member Posts: 3,469 Member
    Oh ok, so it's not just me. It was weird that I wanted to like somebody's post, but I couldn't like it. Then I realized that there wasn't a box to comment either. Well, I guess I'll just wait.

62omjsahnogy.png
    @pessxx You can't take disagrees personally. This is your first time because I just looked. I didn't give you one but they're disagreeing because it is not fixed for them and it's not fixed for me. They're working on it and patience is required. Sigh and alas.

The disagrees are there because they replaced woos which confused people. People are not going to go into a long diatribe why they disagree or like or want to give you a hug. There's a debate section where you can really go to town on one another. I'm going out on a limb because I wish disagrees were reserved for the debate section. I have watched too many newbies who are genuinely excited about coming here and trying out some food protocol go down in flames with massive amounts of disagrees on their very first post.

They are never to be heard from or seen again. I think that's bad for business. Newbies need to be cut a lot of slack.but it looks like they are here to stay. Roll with it. If you've never given a disagree to someone else it makes it a harder pill to swallow. When someone gets a disagree it can hurt their feelings and they start disagreeing with every single post on a thread. I've watched that happen, too. My wish, disagrees were reserved for seasoned members on the debate section. Disagrees can and do hurt some, bring out the worst in others including but not limited to resentment.
    edited April 21
  • Zinka61Zinka61 Member Posts: 437 Member Member Posts: 437 Member
    Now another "former friend" has popped up in my news feed --someone who deleted me a month ago! And the original former friend I deleted is still appearing there as well and can see my posts. This is really making me thing twice before posting anything. If the somewhat creepy person I recently deleted shows up, I"m taking a break. Help!!
    @Zinka61 Ayup, same here.
    edited April 23
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 4,507 Member Member Posts: 4,507 Member
    I'm going through this too, I feel so bad deleting people and now they're haunting me! I don't need a guilt trip every time I come on to log my food. I don't want people who deleted me seeing me either. All I need is all the pervs coming back on my feed and I'm out of here!