New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

Okay I judged these before trying them. WOW!!! Loved them!! They don’t smell at all. I’ve never ones that didn’t smell at all. The flavor was SO good too. I loved the broth. Very flavorful I was planning to add my own spices but didn’t need to. The noodles aren’t rubbery either and you can actually bite and chew them. I hate how some brands are so rubbery you feel like you have to swallow them whole lol.

I just rinsed in the bag, added the two packets and water and microwaved for one minute. Super good for only 60 calories. Like a low cal ramen. I want to try the other flavors now. til3nabvngkn.jpeg

Where'd you get this? A quick google search says it's Australian? New Zealandian? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

Okay I judged these before trying them. WOW!!! Loved them!! They don’t smell at all. I’ve never ones that didn’t smell at all. The flavor was SO good too. I loved the broth. Very flavorful I was planning to add my own spices but didn’t need to. The noodles aren’t rubbery either and you can actually bite and chew them. I hate how some brands are so rubbery you feel like you have to swallow them whole lol.

I just rinsed in the bag, added the two packets and water and microwaved for one minute. Super good for only 60 calories. Like a low cal ramen. I want to try the other flavors now. til3nabvngkn.jpeg

Where'd you get this? A quick google search says it's Australian? New Zealandian? :)

Amazon! I think the only place to get them is online because I have never seen them in stores.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    8krogtfec06f.png

3oilefmza5h7.png
    rjq2nq1ktbh0.png
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

Amazon! I think the only place to get them is online because I have never seen them in stores.

There are "ready to eat" Miracle Noodle pouches at my local Sprouts (Japanese curry, Pad Thai, etc). Has anyone tried those?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

There are "ready to eat" Miracle Noodle pouches at my local Sprouts (Japanese curry, Pad Thai, etc). Has anyone tried those?

These? I've only had this brand and it was just okay. I didn't like that the were 160 calories per pouch. For that many calories I'd rather use my own good sauce and have it be low calorie. The sauce was not very good on these and I had to add my own to make them taste better. I haven't tried the other flavors. 0t47xefi7e56.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

I looked on Amazon and they didn't come up. Did you put in anything specific
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

"caloless noodles"

https://www.amazon.com/Caloless-Shirataki-Noodles-Glucomannan-Diabetic/dp/B0912TNCTJ

The beef one is the lowest in calories. I wish they were all 60 per bag.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

"caloless noodles"

https://www.amazon.com/Caloless-Shirataki-Noodles-Glucomannan-Diabetic/dp/B0912TNCTJ

Awesome. I was looking up noodle zero. I think I'll give them a try
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited April 2021
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

These? I've only had this brand and it was just okay. I didn't like that the were 160 calories per pouch. For that many calories I'd rather use my own good sauce and have it be low calorie. The sauce was not very good on these and I had to add my own to make them taste better. I haven't tried the other flavors. 0t47xefi7e56.png

mjo2cdwjpd65.png

I think they are the same but different packaging. Calories on front are for half of a package.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    glq3jv5csbi4.png
    this new?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    glq3jv5csbi4.png
    this new?

nvm... just new packaging.. here is the old
    6v3d1d8i3wy4.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited April 2021
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

"caloless noodles"

Oooooo thanks for the link. They hadn't come up for me either.

The sodium in the beef. THE SODIUM IN THE BEEF!!!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

"caloless noodles"

Oooooo thanks for the link. They hadn't come up for me either.

The sodium in the beef. THE SODIUM IN THE BEEF!!!!!

LOL OMG OVER 2000mg per package. No wonders I loved them so much with my salt addiction 😅. I regularly have over 10k a day but still yikes !!!
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    shelf stable spaghetti squash
    dedoohtd70v3.png

"four" servings ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    alexmose2 wrote: »
    shelf stable spaghetti squash
    dedoohtd70v3.png

"four" servings ;)

I saw they have at whole foods so I added it to my delivery for this week and will let you guys know how it is. Haha I fully planned to eat the whole box at once 😅
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^these sound interesting - they also have a sea salt one and a cheddar one too that I might try if I see in store.