• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That looks delicious 🤤
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    How's it goin Tracy?
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    All is good. I am settling back into my plan and am looking to lose these pounds I have gained. My goal now is 150 pounds and I am determined to get there.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Summer time is almost here and being outdoors for walks and gardening will do us all lots of good :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hi Tracey 👋

You're doing great!!! I'm doing Low Carb this time too, I just feel so much better eating this way. Keep up the great work 💜
  • mistymeadows2005
    You got this!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello everyone. Thanks for the encouragement. Weight this morning 182.2 pounds. I am going with a low carb 20% carb 20% protein 60% fat plan looking to keep my total carbs below 70.
  • LadyBlanks
    I am getting my first COVID vaccine shot this afternoon. My husband already got both of his shots and had no problems with either one. I am hoping for the same. My 19-year-old son is getting his today as well. I am kind of nervous about it and held off on getting it for a while but since we are going to Mexico for a week at the end of May I figured it would be good for me to go ahead and get it done.
  • Brendalea69
    Go Low Carb Or Go Home :D We got this!!!

Yes you may need the vaccine to travel. I had my first one and only had a sore arm and my husband had a sore arm and really bad headache. They say it helps to drink lots of water before and after, good luck 💜
  • LadyBlanks
    So far so good with the vaccine. I feel slight soreness if I touch the injection site.
  • LadyBlanks
    Today’s meal.

1/2 pound shrimp, 1/2 pound crab legs, 6 unbreaded lemon pepper wings and broccoli with butter
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    ummmm. looks delish....I've been craving some king crab legs and lots of butter :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG shut uppppp with your amazing seafood feast 😍♥️

I got ma first vaccine yesterday and no issues here either 😁 yay us!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Started my monthly 3-day fast today. I did a carby splurge weekend leading up to today so my weight this morning was up to 183.0 pounds which is 3.6 pounds less than last month's 3-day fast-starting weight. I hope to be able to get to 175 by the end of this fast and then back to low carb.
  • Brendalea69
    Good luck Tracey :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hey 3.6 lower than last month means you're doin SOMETHING right!!! WOOT WOOT!!
  • bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    You go girl. Sounds like you got your mind around this.