Back in the saddle again

I'm BACK!

Not new to MFP, tracking macros or lifting, but getting back to it after many years off.

Looking for some new friends that are also into tracking macros and lifting. :)

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Welcome back!

I think the lifting ladies (and gentlemen) mostly hang out in the "gaining weight and body building" part of the Community - might be a good place to look for some new friends?

Guilty admission: I'm a slacker on the lifting front, mostly a long-term committed rower, instead. Still, wanted to stop by and wish you success this round!
  • minihaak
    minihaak Posts: 43 Member
    Friend request sent. I'm tracking Macros and planning to start lifting again soon.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Welcome back!

I think the lifting ladies (and gentlemen) mostly hang out in the "gaining weight and body building" part of the Community - might be a good place to look for some new friends?

Guilty admission: I'm a slacker on the lifting front, mostly a long-term committed rower, instead. Still, wanted to stop by and wish you success this round!

Thank you! I actually have a rower and typically use it once a month. Gives you a killer burn, but my go to is the jump rope for cardio.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    minihaak wrote: »
    Friend request sent. I'm tracking Macros and planning to start lifting again soon.

Thanks for the add! Happy to have you! If you have any macro and lifting questions I am happy to help!
  • IRONKINGPIN
    IRONKINGPIN Posts: 11 Member
    I'm BACK!

Not new to MFP, tracking macros or lifting, but getting back to it after many years off.

Looking for some new friends that are also into tracking macros and lifting. :)

LETS GET THIS MONEY! WOO WOO!
  • IRONKINGPIN
    IRONKINGPIN Posts: 11 Member
    :)