Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes!

Passes used: 1
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅
    45 min circuit training.

@MadisonMolly2017 - the stressor was less the visuals (I’m pretty good with those) and more making sure the embedded sound came across the webex correctly and the fact that my boss didn’t tell me what he wanted in the hour and twenty minute presentation I had to have done by this morning until 3pm yesterday 😂😭🤦🏻‍♀️ “26 year old childless” me (when I started working for my boss) set some expectations of what I could pull off that “38 year old with a very needy 5 year old” me is stressed keeping up with. Lol. But it went well and I didn’t binge eat my stress and I’ve been yawning since it ended. 🥱😴 Thanks for thinking of me ❤️

Congratulations @mshawski !!!!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Calories:N 2314/1800
    Exercise:N
    Tracked:Y

Strayed from my fasting routine when I got home and it was about the difference between meeting my calorie goal and not.

With 10 plus days of living on the backside of the clock I am now adjusted to where I am sleeping better (longer) thus my window to do everything else including exercise has shrunk to about 2 hours and as such I didn’t any exercise in today. 12.5 hr workday plus another 2 hours getting ready and commuting than add 7-8 more for sleep leaves not much leftover.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @mshawski Well done!
  • Chinkiri
    @Bovaryoo and @mshawski Ditto! I am convinced this programme is not just about losing weight and getting fit and healthy, but also about enjoying the food we eat!
  • Chinkiri
    22nd April
    3 x Yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,126 Member
    April 22

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 20 minutes stretching. Activity limited due to subdural injection

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    April 22

]Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Routine day

• SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    April 22
    Exercised? Yes 31 mins spin, 15 min walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    Record all calories NO
    Stay under calorie limit NO
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    Posted April 22 on April 21
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 32 min / 1.78 mi + crunches
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, abs
    Passes used: 2/3

I got my Apple Earth Day reward. I also had a strange situation occur with the watch yesterday. The workout and treadmill both showed as 32 minutes but the circle showed only 29 minutes so I had to go back on the treadmill to trigger it. My Apple goal of the month is to do all three circles at least 24 times so it's kind of necessary not to waste a day. Except then I blew it because I only had 11 up/downs.
  • Chinkiri
    23rd April
    3 x Yes.
    As per my earlier post about enjoying my food, I have been thinking really hard about any food I don't like / wouldn't eat and came up with nothing. I don't have a sweet tooth, so I wouldn't indulge in quantities of doughnuts, cakes or whatever, not even icecream. Fatal weakness for cheese, though and stodgy dishes when I am feeling down: pasta, anything with potatoes, creamy sauces ...
    I am trying hard to limit my food to healthy choices, lots of veg, lean protein, fruit, but I still have problems keeping the carbs down. I love nice bread ...
  • jessphill2020
    jessphill2020 Posts: 37 Member
    April 22

Exercised? Yes
    Calories? No
    Tracked? Yes

Oh dear. 😱 Used Pass: 6/3