Podcasts or books (audiobooks)

Hello everyone. I’ve listened to Atomic Habits (audiobook) and have been binging Half Size Me (podcast), they both are excellent. Does anyone have any other podcast or audiobook suggestions for maintenance?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    @TheresaM787

Phit-N-Phat
    Lots of good tips - uses some language not normally associated with polite company- which doesn't bother me since she is direct by nature.
  • ChickenKillerPuppy
    ChickenKillerPuppy Posts: 297 Member
    LOVE Half SIze Me - I think Heather's take on weight loss and maintenance is the smartest, most logical, most reasonable take I have ever heard. I would suggest We Only Look Thin. It's a couple who both lost weight - she lost 150 pounds and he lost 100 pounds - and they have kept it off for a few years, and they echo the Half Size Me mindset/tips but the podcast is funny and light and fun. I always hear something helpful, and the hosts are likeable and relatable. They both suggest Atomic Habits and their podcast is where I learned about Half Size Me so I think it would nicely fit into what you seem to be gravitating towards.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    @TheresaM787

Phit-N-Phat
    Lots of good tips - uses some language not normally associated with polite company- which doesn't bother me since she is direct by nature.

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion. I can’t seem to find it. It sounds like a great one.
  • TheresaM787
    LOVE Half SIze Me - I think Heather's take on weight loss and maintenance is the smartest, most logical, most reasonable take I have ever heard. I would suggest We Only Look Thin. It's a couple who both lost weight - she lost 150 pounds and he lost 100 pounds - and they have kept it off for a few years, and they echo the Half Size Me mindset/tips but the podcast is funny and light and fun. I always hear something helpful, and the hosts are likeable and relatable. They both suggest Atomic Habits and their podcast is where I learned about Half Size Me so I think it would nicely fit into what you seem to be gravitating towards.

Thank you! I just subscribed to We Only Look Thin. I’m looking forward to binging their episodes while I get some work done. Thank you so much!
  • TheresaM787
    @ChickenKillerPuppy
    Thank you again. It’s a terrific podcast. I’m on episode four. Realistic. Insightful. Funny. Similar in theory to Half Size Me. Thank you!
  • GregInORL
    GregInORL Posts: 232 Member
    Ethan Suplee's American Glutton Podcast.
    Since he's been up and down the diet scales, he's got a great perspective on just how difficult it is. And now hes stumbled into a wonderful maintenance plan.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    I'm just listening to Atomic Habits - I love it! I'd highly recommend the Food Medic by Dr Hazel Wallace