April 23 Sign In

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Chinkiri Thanks for your "Be stronger than your excuses!" post.
    You are wonderful!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise: walking 53+ minutes
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under my limit
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    @Chinkiri ur quote is amazing!! Xox
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,150 Member
    April 23

Exercise: mountain biking 60 minutes, stretching and PT exercises 50 minutes

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 40 min/ 2.25 mi + upper body dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, weights
    Passes used: 2/3
  • TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    4/23
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 4.69 miles; strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @Dory_42 - a weekend at and elephant park in a tent??? Sounds like a dream to me! WOW. Have to admit, I’m kind of jealous right now. I want to hear all about it when you get back.

@lesdarts180 - I often wonder the same thing when it’s a beautiful day and yet people sit inside. As for your trip to the theme park, I’m glad you will all be together, outside, with a reason to celebrate. And if/when the sorrow hits, so be it, have a good cry with the people you love.

@thabit - I’ve actually ordered a kids meal the last couple times at fast food. I get the taste, the convenience, but with half the calories and I’m perfectly satisfied. The bonus is I get to throw a new toy into the toy box for the grandkids to find!

Yesterday I was 500 calories over! I know exactly where things went wrong and will know better next time. My husband made a low cal desert yesterday. Normally I wait until around 9:00 to have any treat but last night I had it right after dinner, even though I wasn’t hungry. So then at 9 I wanted something and because the splurge at 6 kicked off a sugar craving, well, I had several things I shouldn’t have and ended up way over. Part of the learning process.

Pass days post vacation: 3

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    23/04/2021

Had my second Covid jab today (we have to wait 12 weeks here in the UK). They ask you to wait 15 minutes before driving home, it was warm and sunny so I passed the time walking in the car park and chatting to the helpers. Amazing that everyone else was just sitting in their cars! Why don’t people take advantage of the sun and get out there? (The car park walk was in addition to the walk mentioned above)

congrats on getting the jabs done. Here we sit in our cars because we are making sure there are no reactions.Basically being monitored for 15 minutes. I had my heart rate spike with the 2nd jab so not only did I sit in my car for 15 minutes but I had to wait another extra 15 or 20 until my heart settled back down and the EMT thought it was safe for me to drive.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,218 Member
    edited April 2021
    April 23

Exercise: Yes - 152km bike - was a bit chilly, sucked at first was was great at the half way mark!!
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    April 23

Exercise: Yes - 152km bike - was a bit chilly, sucked at first was was great at the half way mark!!
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3

152km wow :o
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3

2 yes

7/3
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,218 Member
    @Winner_in_Life It took us just under 10 hrs - only 1 wipe out and 2 flats(not me)!!