Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• afelonsworld85
    afelonsworld85 Posts: 6 Member
    New to all this :blush:
  • Lunastar3
    Lunastar3 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I’m Lunastar3, a woman in early 60’s but young in looks and heart. I’m just getting back into this due to health issues, it’s imperative to lose at least some of this weight to start with then I’ll set another goal. I’m looking for others that are walking for exercise as I need a couple of buddies to stay motivated. I’m hoping to find others that are 50+ years old as well as a few younger people to be willing to take me under their wing. When I’m on my feet, I promise to pay it forward on here. I’m in real trouble right now with my health. Thank you I hope someone with a heart will be willing to help in a gentle positive way. Thanks.
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 150 Member
    I have re-started my fitness/weighloss journey. I am on week #1. I am looking for people to keep me accountable.
    I have a long way to go to reach my goal weight. But I need to start somewhere. This is the week I did something about it. My weight has ballooned because of covid :(

Current Weight 177.4, MFP Starting weight I61 lbs back in 2014 :|
  • tvsloan1987
    tvsloan1987 Posts: 3 Member
    I am new from Northern Ireland and I would love some friends to help keep me motivated! I’ve lost 2st but I want to lose another 2st but I have plateaued. 😌
  • kelsey1976
    kelsey1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes me please, im new to all this, I've only got 2 myself 😊, so need motivation too, good luck to youxx
  • JulzTHEunicorn
    JulzTHEunicorn Posts: 20 Member
    Hey... old member but haven't been active for a very long time! Need to get back into things! Would love friends to share passion about getting fit and healthy!
  • Jesse_Sue
    Jesse_Sue Posts: 37 Member
    It's been a hot minute.... but I am back at it again......... always looking for peeps for advice and to keep me motivated!
  • PapaBeast314
    PapaBeast314 Posts: 32 Member
    Step 1: Click on my picture, to the left.
    Step 2: Click my username at the top of the popup box.
    Step 3: Click the green Add As Friend button.
    Step 4: Click the green Add As Friend button again.
    Step 5: I will accept your request for friendship.
    Step 6: Let the madness ensue!

:-)
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all 👋 not a newbie to this app but I did leave for a while. I could definitely use some good friends for encouragement.
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Trying to live healrhy and lose weight but have fun along the way. New friends are always welcome.
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    I'm from India and eat a lot of local foods which are not easily understood by people here :p I do a lot of exercise but currently we're in a lockdown so working out at home and its way too hot so focusing more on lifting. I want friends who are very Physically active coz I need ideas :)
  • jodu76
    jodu76 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone. Back after sometime off, happy to add anyone...from the UK
  • losingmyself4him
    losingmyself4him Posts: 2 Member
    Me me me! Let's do this!!
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Hello MFP. I'm back after a long hiatus to get my healthy habits back in check. Pandemic stress got me down pretty bad and I feel I've gone from Superman to Endgame Thor (Spoiler :D ). Now 2 weeks in and slowly getting my healthier habits back but would love to rebuild my support network as much of my list is no longer active. Just turned 49 with the goal of hitting healthy perfection before 50!
  • petegamer21
    petegamer21 Posts: 7 Member
    Now the app is finally working (thanks to iphone) feel free to add me. UK based, open diary and up for a laugh :-)
  • ladyoftherocks
    ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
    I just started and would love some more friends :) bonus if you are similar to me since I'd be curious to compare! I'm 30F, 5'6. 175 lbs. I think I ultimately want to lose 40 pounds but my first have a smaller goal of 21 to get me into normal BMI
  • Aliwoo1982
    Aliwoo1982 Posts: 7 Member
    hey all, looking for new friends to keep me focused and motivated.
  • juanitamorris36
    juanitamorris36 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. Need motivation
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Struggling atm, need some new motivating friends 😁let’s get fit for summer 👌🏻