What does your low carb meals look like??

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,372 MFP Moderator
    @Poobah1972 That looks great
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,872 Member
    kijjwh4bb5l7.jpeg
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    kijjwh4bb5l7.jpeg

OH JOY!!! :) What is that exactly? :smiley:

• Poobah1972
    psuLemon wrote: »
    @Poobah1972 That looks great

Thank you... Coming from you that is very much appreciated. :)
  • psuLemon
    Churro, peanut butter chocolate chip, and chocolate peanut butter cup chaffles.

dw2jkm4dgm5q.jpg
  • psuLemon
    Even with dave's killer bread, my total carbs for the day was only 138g. Go figure.. tonights beautiful meal. This bread is so filling.

94vpyyr0i55x.jpg
  • psuLemon
    Grass fed sirloin with my favorite g hughes italian dressing

s38ronan212g.jpg
  • lisaday1962
    lisaday1962 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a newbie to MyFitnessPal and am still trying to navigate. I practice keto, so I think I'm in the correct forum, however, the posts start with the earliest first (2015). How do I set it up so I'm viewing most recent posts first?
  • psuLemon
    I am a newbie to MyFitnessPal and am still trying to navigate. I practice keto, so I think I'm in the correct forum, however, the posts start with the earliest first (2015). How do I set it up so I'm viewing most recent posts first?

The reason this shows up is because there are recent post. Its based on recent post activity and not when it was posted
  • psuLemon
    Sitting in my smoker currently. Going make some amazing pulled pork

1rcpix9s7w4z.jpg
  • lisaday1962
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    canyonGeek wrote: »
    Better than most I’ve tried. Good flavor, decent texture. Only 60 cals, 15 g fiber and 2 net carbs.

@canyonGeek I found em, but Can't tell how big they are Diameter wise?

What brand tortillas are they?
  • lisaday1962
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    kijjwh4bb5l7.jpeg

OH JOY!!! :) What is that exactly? :smiley:

Yes, please... what is that and how do you make it?!?!?
  • lisaday1962
    canyonGeek wrote: »
    Arrabiata braised chicken and cabbage
    c6zw89qj9zct.jpeg

That looks delicious! Would you share the recipe?
  • psuLemon
    xq7q14yif26n.jpg
  • psuLemon
    edited May 2021
    Quick, yet super filling dinner. I breakfast for dinner a lot.

ew7ftbd8wr7e.jpg
  • psuLemon
    Smoked carnitas! Absolutely amazing. This wws better than any restaurant i have been to.

nf639qsia0ak.jpg
    h082kn7kvhzh.jpg
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    One of my husband's customers who raises pheasants gave us a coffee can full of lovely little olive green-y pheasant eggs. They are scrumptious and have a very mild tasting yolk. Of course you have to eat four instead of two as they are pretty small. Luscious fluffy and tender, cooked for a minute and a bit in the microwave. I'll post a pic once I add it to my computer photos.
  • Poobah1972
    edited May 2021
    Hello Everyone...

I haven't been posting much... I've pretty much been living in my news feed, and participating in the Fat 2 fit group. But I've been hard at it.... I'm working on my 5th straight week of Non-smoking and 5 times a week or better Walking. And today marks the first day of weight lifting. (as the Home Gym is basically complete).

My 49th Birthday was yesterday (Ate this on Saturday though, as Sunday is our Fast day) and what Better way to Celebrate with some of the finest food in the world. Wagyu Strip Loin...

qoebceyyxskl.jpg

And a full 15.6 Ounces of Alaskan King Grab Meat after the bones were removed. And 15 grams of Garlic Butter. So good it should be sinful.

udd9o6xq7t4u.jpg

This was supposed to be a once in a life time meal. Immediately after my brother, my fiance and I sunk or teeth into that steak, we all immediately agreed this will now be a once a year event.

The steak was actually worth it. Easily the best steak any of us have ever tasted. And I literally cook a real mean steak every single week of the year. Tender beyond belief, and so buttery smooth and tasty. Lots of kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder was the perfect seasoning.

Unfortunately it was so good I decided 4 ounces beef wasn't enough, and I ate the remaining piece. Lol. Still under 2000 calories on the day. And I was literally stuffed.

And I lost 7.8 pounds this week on top of it and 78 pounds all together. Things are going Amazing. :)
  • cantex2020
    cantex2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Is this forum still active? Last post looks like 2015.