What are your hobbies??

124»

Replies

• chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Climbing trees, water balloon fights, foosball, Frasier trivia, diners, forest bathing
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Hiking, gun range 🔫, vidya games
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member
    Cycling, wood burning, playing guitar and photography
  • Jetrail
    Jetrail Posts: 205 Member
    Camping, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, I do like gaming some as well. I love all types of music, exercising, I really become addicted to indoor bicycling as well recently.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited April 2021
    Weight lifting, playing my violin, car shows, mountain biking, hiking, going to the movies, sports, and I'm on a pool league too. :)
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    jruch23 wrote: »
    Weight lifting, playing my violin, car shows, mountain biking, hiking, going to the movies, sports, and I'm on a pool league too. :)

BCA or APA?
  • jruch23
    APA
  • GymGoddessGoals
    APA

What skill level?
  • jruch23
    APA

What skill level?

I'm a 6 in 8 ball and a 5 in 9 ball. We had a month break though because of the coronavirus.
  • jruch23
    Are you on a league too?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Apparently my new hobby is watching folks get worked up over which is the best snack food. :joy:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Apparently my new hobby is watching folks get worked up over which is the best snack food. :joy:

Post Reported.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Post Reported.

:tongue:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited April 2021

Lol Mine is reading threads and not knowing when I should stay quiet. There's only so much whining I can tolerate or 'help me but I can't/won't do anything anyone on this planet suggests and nobody understands me'. But, I've got popcorn so it's all good. :)

BTW, what IS the best snack food? Was there a winner? :)
  • ajlmfp22
    ajlmfp22 Posts: 54 Member
    Scale model building takes up a good portion of my time and money.

xa5rgorsp8sv.jpg
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Are you on a league too?

I was in my younger years; 5 in 8ball and 4 in 9ball (little higher on the BCA ranks), but I can shoot right or left handed.
    Been a while since I have played but I still have my sticks.
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Cycling (road), and especially up hills. Walking/Hiking. Photography - to please me but appreciate it if someone else likes the image.

The ideal is cycling or walking and photography at the same time. Now much easier with the quality of smartphone camera quality improving - taking a DSLR on the bike is not so easy.
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    I am enjoying the fastest growing musical instrument hobby in the world: ukulele. It is a perfect hobby for anyone with access to the internet because there are tons of tutorials and songs. And there are decent inexpensive ukuleles for those who want to try it out without investing too much up front.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Shananagins and a little something I like to call douchbauchery 😏😂