New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    uobzpdpzih6f.jpeg really want to try these buns at aldi. Seems similar to those 50 calorie ones I loved!
    i5vo6qi4vyvu.jpeg
    sxcd84vzd4oy.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    fzb9gxbro22w.jpeg

I made freeze-dried gummy bears :o

Do you have a machine (which one) or use dry ice(where do you get it)?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    uobzpdpzih6f.jpeg really want to try these buns at aldi. Seems similar to those 50 calorie ones I loved!
    i5vo6qi4vyvu.jpeg
    sxcd84vzd4oy.jpeg

i HATE when companies market their products as "zero guilt" !!!!

Right!? Misleading in many ways. I am sure the buns are not gluten free..

• Noreenmarie1234
    Finally tried these. Not bad but not amazing. They don’t look pretty and taste more like a protein cake. Very subtle chocolate flavor. A little dry. Pretty big serving size for 140 calories. I would try the apple cinnamon ones they make. udblw0oy4jt7.jpeg
    9xyr2pfueoj4.jpeg
    0f9oh4dvz5o8.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    os1gqr91w8co.png
  • fitstrongfitlove
    fitstrongfitlove Posts: 58 Member
    I just discovered sun warrior: organic vegan collagen and also organic psyllium husk by another organic brand. very excited for the psyllium husk to get me rolling again!! :wink:
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Finally tried these. Not bad but not amazing. They don’t look pretty and taste more like a protein cake. Very subtle chocolate flavor. A little dry. Pretty big serving size for 140 calories. I would try the apple cinnamon ones they make. udblw0oy4jt7.jpeg
    9xyr2pfueoj4.jpeg
    0f9oh4dvz5o8.jpeg

Thank you for this!
  • fitstrongfitlove
    fitstrongfitlove Posts: 58 Member
    not sure why I was flagged for posting a new product find? in my eyes I did exactly what everyone else did, I posted about a new product i found?????
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    i forgot about built bars lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Anyone else get these when I posted the freebie? They are pretty good. Nice and soft and great flavor. But 260 calories is way too much for a small bagel for me. They are about the same size as the 90 calorie slim thin bagels. murntt326a44.jpeg
    cd9z7ho0ucna.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    Anyone else get these when I posted the freebie? They are pretty good. Nice and soft and great flavor. But 260 calories is way too much for a small bagel for me. They are about the same size as the 90 calorie slim thin bagels. murntt326a44.jpeg
    cd9z7ho0ucna.jpeg
    Forgot to add the close up.rrbco4h9jflx.jpeg
    vhtr2gjuz84u.jpeg

They are a little sweet with a great whole grain flavor like their bread. Soft and chewy.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    It's been a long time since Built Bar had a sale. They need to have one, because I am out.
    That is all.

I was thinking the same thing. I have plenty of the bars. I need the Built boost.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    they have them pretty randomly! but its free shipping and i use the code SCRIPTSANDSPOONS to get 10% off all the time
    It's been a long time since Built Bar had a sale. They need to have one, because I am out.
    That is all.

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    they have them pretty randomly! but its free shipping and i use the code SCRIPTSANDSPOONS to get 10% off all the time
    That is all.

Can't you just sign up as a new account with your own referral link and get the 25% off coupon on the new account? Or make a new acc and use SAVE12 for 12% off.

Here is a $10 off code I never used if anyone wants it f06984098c41
    Here is a $15 off code I also never used if anyone wants it b1dee1b602d1