SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    April 27
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Pass days used 2/3....so i guess im aiming for that winners circle
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @clutterqueen Since you are still here posting, you are definitely a Champion!!!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Dory_42 You are the only one who knows you like you do! That means that you also know what is best for you. Nonetheless, I send you a hug!
    Your friend, Rick
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes x 3
    I have one pass day left, so I plan to be in the winner's circle.
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Calories: Y 1583/1800+683 exercise
    Exercise: Y 14.5 m ride
    Tracked:Y
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    3 YES day. And was under by enough calories to make up for the overage yesterday. Well over 3 pass days for April but staying the course.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 34 min / 2.03 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 4/3
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,125 Member
    April 27

Exercise: 65 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    edited April 2021
    April 27
    35 day streak!!

🌿☘️🌱
    1:00 walk
    8.7K+ (phone issue, so missed ~ 1K+ earlier in day with housework & decluttering

@RangerRickL Sorry you are having weather issues. Very impressed you could just point! Your horse is so lucky to have you!

I will be in the Winner’s Circle - Thanks!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    @SModa61 - now that’s funny!

I had a total meltdown yesterday and I can’t figure what triggered it. I’ve been eating over cals since vacation but within a maintenance range and not gaining weight, so I haven’t been concerned. But yesterday I went nuts. Chips, sweets, repeat. I didn’t even track it all, just completely abandoned everything. I’m not panicking or beating myself up, but I do know I need to get a handle on it before it becomes a problem. There were no stressors, nothing emotional, nothing unusual. I wish I could identify what caused it to help me avoid a repeat. It’s been a couple months since I’ve had that kind of meltdown.

@biketheworld I’m sorry to hear this. Always odd when we can think of no reason...

It took me a couple of years to figure out excess SALT stimulates my appetite!! I’d known for a long time sugar did, but salt was a surprise. (Part of it was some foods have a ton of salt - and I never knew. The latest surprise: sourdough bread & Campbell's chicken noodle soup (bought at beginning of covid to stock up.) I had that today to finish off... shocking really. I know I need to keep the water going & be Really Careful tomorrow. Also salty foods trigger my sweet tooth...in case that helps.

Americans eat an avg of 3,400 mg salt per day.
    Recommendation is < 2,300
    Older folks < 1,500

2018 avg 1,444mg
    2019 avg 2.022
    2020 avg 1,840
    2021... 1,803

I only have one kidney so I’m careful. Blood pressure is great NOW. I was in lisinopril when I was heavy & eating out all the time.

“The Past is passed.”

I hope something here helps someone.

Hugs,
    Maddie
  • TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    edited April 2021
    4/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 7.76 miles; strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,982 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and stretching

@MadisonMolly2017 That is interesting about salt being a trigger. I am going to pay attention to this. I don't eat a lot of processed foods but I know I avoid processed soups because I find myself wanting to eat like crazy a couple of hours later. I always thought soup was supposed to fill me up but instead I found just the opposite when I eat soup out of a can.

@RangerRickL I am not in the winners group but I still think April went fairly well. While not perfect, it has been good practice for maintenance.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    znaoiec wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and stretching

@MadisonMolly2017 That is interesting about salt being a trigger. I am going to pay attention to this. I don't eat a lot of processed foods but I know I avoid processed soups because I find myself wanting to eat like crazy a couple of hours later. I always thought soup was supposed to fill me up but instead I found just the opposite when I eat soup out of a can.

@RangerRickL I am not in the winners group but I still think April went fairly well. While not perfect, it has been good practice for maintenance.

@znaoiec
    Yes, and I always craved dessert after Chinese or Mexican (SALT!)

I’ve wondered if the obesity epidemic is a sugar & salt epidemic. Fat at least fills me up!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited April 2021
    Apr 27:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 45 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1899/1900 (I don't count or eat my exercise calories!)
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 3/3 (10Apr)(15Apr)(16Apr)

Target your biggest “threat to success”... work on it until you land on a solution that works. Then pick the next “threat to success” Repeat. -MadisonMolly

I've listened to episode #479 of the Half Size Me Podcasts twice now..... there's just so much good stuff in there! :lol: (or maybe I'm just a little slow!!). Episode #475 is a really good one as well.

@SModa61 :lol: LOL about your nightmare! What a fright!

@SummerSkier I love your new profile pic!! :heart:

@Dory_42 Sorry things didn't work out with your man. I've certainly missed you and your fantastic stories! {{{HUGS}}}.

I have used 3 passes this month, so as long as I don't do something stupid in the next few days.... no, let me change that......... I EXPECT to be in the Winner's Circle this month!! :blush: