5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    edited April 2021
    ch8nd13 wrote: »
    ... Being a vegetarian cutting down on carbs and getting more protein is my biggest challenge...

I'm not a vegetarian but my husband doesn't do well with whey protein... and it's everywhere. I found this vanilla protein powder to be okay in my morning shakes with unsweetened almond milk.

EarthChimp Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder

• syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    ... In reality, this weight does not want to be on me. And I do not want it either. That's why it's finally coming off. We are not a good match for each other.

I love what you're saying!
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    xcc670 wrote: »
    Hello, thanks for starting this discussion. I am 5'2" and currently 183, down from 203. It really is a struggle. I have to be really strict with food. I am open to any tips anyone may have. I try to eat 1200 calories per day but I find that when I exercise a lot I get really hungry. My theory is that it is all about calories, but I need quality and "clean" foods. I am following a book called "Always Hungry" by Dr. Ludwig. I like his ideas because he promotes healthy and balanced eating, cutting carbs. I have to eat way less than the book starting point advice. My daily goals are approximately: carbs<100g, fat = 50g, protein = 100g. I exercise six days a week and I am still trying to tune my exercise habits. Dori

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    titotito48 wrote: »
    Hi, I am 55 yo and menopausal and keto is not working for me anymore. I am 5 ft 2 and 158. So I started macros. You can look it up. I am never hungry and I am on 1282 cal a day. I am finally seeing the scale go down. I have lost 5.2 in 3 weeks. My goal is 128-130

What percentages do you have them set at? I have them set at 45%carb,35%fat, and 20%protein...I mostly look at fats and sugars and try not to go over my goals in those 2, and worry less about carbs and protein. I use MFP just for meal planning though, and so I do eat extra sometimes. So that probably puts my actual fat and carbs a little higher.
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Tangonaf wrote: »
    4'11 Went from 68kg/150lbs to 49kg/108lbs. Did it with a combination of intermittent fasting, healthier foods and exercise. Though I already exercised quite a bit, it was mainly changing food intake that made the difference.

I'm 4'11 and exactly 150lb. I got down from 201 but now its not working for me anymore. Can you give me some advice on what u did? Which exercise? How many calories?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!