April 28 Sign In

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @Dory_42 Gotta love the insight and introspection. You know what you want right now.

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Stretching (20), Theresa Depasquale's 90-Day Workout Program (35), Women's World's 15 Minute Advanced Plank Workout [4 rounds] (20), Dancing (25) TOTAL: 80
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 432
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Stretching counted as half the calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 30%
    Personal Bonus: Did I meet my fiber micro for the day (35g)? NO | 32g
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)(APR22)(APR23)
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    April 28:

Exercise: Yes! Zumba x30 min
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes!

Passes used: 2
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Exercise- got my Pilates in before school
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- under
  • SusanElle813
    SusanElle813 Posts: 29 Member
    Exercised ✅
    Stayed within cal budget? No ❎
    Tracked F&B ✅
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    April 28
    Exercised? Yes 20 mins spin
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

Winners circle yay!!!!!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Calories:Y 1785/1800+276 exercise
    Exercise:Y 21 m 1.3 m treadmill
    Tracked:Y
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Winner_in_Life I see that you have lost 16 kg. Congratulations!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    @alligatorob Since your blood work was good, your Doctor does expect you to recover. I have found that doctors tend to grossly underestimate their original estimate of recovery from surgery time. It sounds like you were given unrealistic expectations. You are a very courageous determined person. You are on the recovery path. It just takes longer than expected.
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Pass Day for me.
    No way to track dinner.
    Lots of exercise. No blow out on calories, just no tracking
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    3 yes day. Treadmill walk after dinner. Tomorrow, Going to try to knock off from work a little earlier and get some outdoor movement.

Well over 3 pass days used this month.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    @Winner_in_Life I see that you have lost 16 kg. Congratulations!!
    Rick

Thank you Rick! I expect that there will be up and downs for few days, but at least for today it is minus 35.7 pounds in last 95 days :)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill ~34 mins / ? mi (chose the wrong workout on my apple watch) + upper body dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 4/3 so no winners circle for me

• TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    4/28
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 2.59 miles.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Apr 28:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 20 minutes walking outside.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 2622/2681 (I used all my "leftover" calories from the week to splurge on some birthday cake at Bible Study last night! Chocolate!!!!) :love:
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 3/3 (10Apr)(15Apr)(16Apr)

Target your biggest “threat to success”... work on it until you land on a solution that works. Then pick the next “threat to success” Repeat. -MadisonMolly

@RangerRickL I think I should be in the Winner's Circle with 3 Pass days - correct? Or am I out with the third one?

@Chinkiri Yikes! Sorry you had such a rough few days examining. Sounds like you stayed on track very well for the most part! :smile: Awesome!

@mshawski Congrats on the new (to you!) car!!! I know what you mean about the payments tho. I recently paid off $32k in debt and being completely DEBT FREE, I'm not wanting to go back to car payments again either. I've already started saving a "car payment" every month for my next car! I think I'll start looking this fall when the new ones come out (and see if I cant get a better deal on a 2020, or 2019). But more importantly --- Congrats on saying NO to cheesecake! Now THAT'S really awesome!! :smiley:

@alligatorob It's so hard to be "patient" and rest and let our bodies heal. And for me, I'm finding that the older I get, the longer it takes me to heal!! So I hear you. I don't know where your calorie goal is currently, but perhaps you could raise it more to a "maintenance level" and work to stay at/under that number? Then just do the minimum of some very easy type of exercise. {{{{HUGS}}}} my friend. I'm so glad that you're showing up every day! You'll get there!! Kudos! :sunglasses:

@Winner_in_Life 35 lbs in 95 days!!! That's FANTASTIC! You've really been going after it!! Congrats! :smiley:
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,777 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

Bought a new (to me) car today. Let me tell you how much I hate car payments… I live for the post car payment years. Alas, my 14 year old car was starting to have too many issues, so I spent today in a “I just spent $21k on a car whats $15 more on a cheesecake I can eat entirely by myself” kind of mood. The win today was I avoided the cheesecake. I did have pizza for dinner, but I ran so it fit in the calories.

I am SO totally with you on this one. I have heard that next to a death in the family, a divorce, buying a new car is right up there with stress! Hope you got a good one. I keep mine forever also (well except for the one which I traded after a year due to a sandwich wreck). It's always amazing to me I went from a 1986 to a 2002 to a 2014 to a 2016 and the difference in tech is crazy.... It's like my TV which just went from 2009 to 2021... Oh My GAWD.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    April 28

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Wow, I just caught up on posts and can’t believe all I missed! Some heartache, some joy, some adventures, we’ve had it all.

No winners or champions for me. I am still here with no intention of leaving, but posting has been a little sporadic. While on vacation I always had internet and yet I chose to not check in every day. I’m ready for May to get back on track again.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    28th
    Had my bro in law cook for us which was so lovely as i am usually the cook at home, so it was a nice break. He is the best cook ever so i overate big time. Workout was good 50 min weights and 30 min walk with bub. Xo