Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I am not able to complete my diary.

savannahs21savannahs21 Member Posts: 346 Member Member Posts: 346 Member
It keep saying Processing. Its on both the website and the app. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• nityanandaramnityanandaram Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    There are so many problems with this software. It obviously is not being tested by MFP and I'm wondering if they actually have anyone on staff that does test or even use the software.
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 821 Member Member Posts: 821 Member
    I had also this issue yesterday , now I could complete my yesterday dairy
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 31,486 Member Member Posts: 31,486 Member
    Lots of times issues are fine the next day...

Just as an FYI, "Completing" the food diary (or not) doesn't affect anything other than the "In 5 weeks" prediction that isn't even accurate, and it won't post to your Home Feed but it won't mess up your reports or any other function going forward. It may be a slight annoyance, but no harm done when/if it happens.

I haven't completed the day in years.
    edited May 1
    Now I have the same issue for the diary of today also it does not allow me to post nothing on the newsfeed :(
    For the diary is stays in proceed but does not complete
    I am on desktop and it does not work on either IE, Chrome or Edge
    I do not have the app on mobile
    After posting on the newsfeed is just a blanc picture, and if you try to delete it with X it appears Ad free , Upgrade Premium
    edited May 1
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 892 Member Member Posts: 892 Member
    It's also not working for me. I could complete yesterday's diary this morning. Maybe I'll be able to complete today's tomorrow?
  • lovemax630lovemax630 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same -- unable to complete diary. Completed app update just a few days ago and crap just went downhill. Same for website, just says processing. Oh wells...
  • Mountainbiker2015Mountainbiker2015 Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member
    I have had the same trouble the past two nights, yet it seems to work in the morning????
  • fitacctfitacct Member Posts: 237 Member Member Posts: 237 Member
    It keep saying Processing. Its on both the website and the app. Anyone else having this issue?

Same thing happened to me last night and again tonight. I can close out my exercise diary but not my food diary. MFP is getting on my last nerve.
  • pizzafruitpizzafruit Member, Premium Posts: 293 Member Member, Premium Posts: 293 Member
    I was unable to complete the diary this evening. Sometimes when I go to my food listings I get one page instead of having access to all 4. More recently, I get a message that my request cannot be processed.
  • itravelmooreitravelmoore Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same thing for me has said processing for the last 2 days! Hello has everyone left with no one minding the office??
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,550 Member Member Posts: 6,550 Member
    Happens to me too. Just another one of those irritations. The only difference is, I no longer expect anything to work.
    Today I add my exercise but nothing appears on the newsfeed is like you are doing nothing, also I wanted to post something on the news feed, same, blanc spaces in the news feed , I am not decided yet if i will take a break of logging diary and exercise

And @snowflake954 I am also thinking like you that i do not expect anything to work , but with the secret hope that reality will prove me wrong and everything will be solved. Seems it does not work this time :neutral:
  • CurtisHouse180CurtisHouse180 Member, Premium Posts: 10 Member Member, Premium Posts: 10 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Today I add my exercise but nothing appears on the newsfeed is like you are doing nothing, also I wanted to post something on the news feed, same, blanc spaces in the news feed , I am not decided yet if i will take a break of logging diary and exercise

And @snowflake954 I am also thinking like you that i do not expect anything to work , but with the secret hope that reality will prove me wrong and everything will be solved. Seems it does not work this time :neutral:

Yes it still isn't working right. Glad it isn't doing the processing thing any longer but still not posting on newsfeed. You can still log though. Just know it won't post on the feed. Don't let bad technology stop you from reaching your goals.
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 892 Member Member Posts: 892 Member
    It's allowing it to be calculated the next day, and is then posting.
  • JoDavo66JoDavo66 Member Posts: 381 Member Member Posts: 381 Member
    Same here- over last 48 hours
  • Bella_FiguraBella_Figura Member Posts: 287 Member Member Posts: 287 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Same here- over last 48 hours

Yep, same here
  • JanatkiJanatki Member Posts: 411 Member Member Posts: 411 Member
    Yep! Here too! Last 48 hours.....
  • savannahs21savannahs21 Member Posts: 346 Member Member Posts: 346 Member
    3 days later, still processing.
  • jbrumitt38jbrumitt38 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Are they ever going to do something about this? Half the time I can't even interact with the site.