HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Replies

• rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    I definitely appreciate any lifting gifs!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Because I just learnt how to create a gif…….
    u18lyzxawbet.gif

It’s like a license to kill. I’ll probably be peppering the boards with gifs til I get over my bad self lol.

Fabulous. Keep them coming! Might you also post a gif-tutorial for those of us who are technologically challegend?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    You need an app for that...
  • PhatGrad
    PhatGrad Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, I just started working with a trainer it's been amazing
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Hello all!

I started lifting back in 2012, switch to CrossFit in 2015 and then in 2017 just stopped. I’m back to good ol lifting after a hiatus! No more CrossFit here tho.

Feel free to add me!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Hello all!

I started lifting back in 2012, switch to CrossFit in 2015 and then in 2017 just stopped. I’m back to good ol lifting after a hiatus! No more CrossFit here tho.

Feel free to add me!

Was there something about Crossfit that disagreed with you, are caused injury, etc.???
  • YaaaahJoli
    YaaaahJoli Posts: 34 Member
    LOL I'm already bulky from fat, at least if one really DID get bulky from lifting it would be muscle instead! Nice job dude, you look awesome!
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    Hello all!

Feel free to add me!

Was there something about Crossfit that disagreed with you, are caused injury, etc.???

Yes, I messed up my shoulder. CrossFit works for some and works against others. It was very rough in my joints so I stay away from it.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Because I just learnt how to create a gif…….
    u18lyzxawbet.gif

It’s like a license to kill. I’ll probably be peppering the boards with gifs til I get over my bad self lol.

Fabulous. Keep them coming! Might you also post a gif-tutorial for those of us who are technologically challegend?

If you have an iPhone or iPad, you don’t need a new app. There’s a free GIF maker included in the “shortcuts” app the phone and iPad come preloaded with. The quality is grainy, but I’m not spending $50 bucks on a better one, lol.
  • howardv7
    howardv7 Posts: 6 Member
    YEEESSSSSS!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!! Doin it!!!! ❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    nitalieben wrote: »
    I might actually finally sorta kind of maybe be semi-fit to attempt to contribute to this thread:

apmd4rzo3oer.png

you look fantastic
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Can't believe it's been 9 years since you posted this, Leah. You're still awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!