• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,504 Member
    Ooooo
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Took Alfie for a walk around the building,and he finally ate.. he seems to only eat once a day mid afternoon ,but he eats well.. he begs for treats first and when he doesnt get that,he finally eats lol
    Supposed to get a little bit of rain early evening.. have been sleeping with window open to get some fresh air in.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    Had a very long chat on the phone with my friend. She seems to have changed her mind again about retiring and selling her apartment. Gets wearing, but I'm a listening ear for her. She has a brilliant mind as a lawyer, but her personal life is a different matter.
    We will be having a group Zoom on Tuesday.

Today was the first day in forever that I did not exercise. Exhausted from very little sleep and Edie coming threw out my routine.
    Tomorrow is another day.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,504 Member
    Stat for the day-

Other- 3hrs 13min 26sec, vacuum laundry dust= 900c
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,031 Member
    ☘️
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,331 Member
    Did Pilates Yoga Cardio Fusion DVD then went for a walk around the neighborhood. Work tomorrow so no formal exercise.

Rebecca – don’t even THINK of sending me something. I’m just happy someone can use them

Allie – listen to Barbara. Definitely have your lawyer present. Don’t think about the expense. In the long run, you will definitely come out ahead. I bet you’re afraid that he’ll take the dogs away from you. Tom is just mean enough to do something like that. He’s also selfish. I bet any amount of money he hasn’t made any arrangement in his will to have them taken care of should he suddenly pass away. You might want to consider a “custody” agreement since he now wants to alter the divorce agreement. You can alter it, too. Don’t give in but get something added. Remember...tigers don’t change their stripes. Barbie is very wise. LISTEN TO KATLA….SHOW YOUR ATTORNEY!!!! Oh, I see you have already. Good for you!

Terri – I know that I’ve sometimes hit “preview post” when I thought I’d pressed “post”. I know how frustrating that can be. I’m sorry it happened to you

Making oatmeal raisin cookies to send to Colby.

Washed our bedroom blanket. Now it’s not allowed to get cold!!!!!

Cut the grass (weeds) then strung some more popcorn. Got my dinner ready, now to get Vince’s ready. Have most of the puzzle done, now just the sky

Michele NC
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Michelle- Alfie is my dog ,Homer is our dog..
    He has a will that I have seen everything goes to Elena.. which is fine ..he also has a life insurance policy that would go to me since it was in the divorce agreement.
    Yes I will have my attorney take care of it ,
    Like I said if the judge sees that he and Elena have been doing overtime weekly and have the money coming in,and I am not working and get by on the alimony i get weekly.. its not gonna fly with the judge..
    I have a feeling he will end up having to sell the Florida home to pay me off and because of my age ,should have him pay me alimony until I am 70 as that is my retirement age.
    He did the cheating,he can do the paying...
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Go Allie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Debbie I watched the video with great interest, your folks really made it work. Did either of them work at a job that was not the farm? I am in awe of what they did.

Kim in N. California
  • Katla49
    Allie: You come first in my opinion. Your lawyer is the best protection. ⭐️
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,931 Member
    edited May 2021
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Go Allie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Debbie I watched the video with great interest, your folks really made it work. Did either of them work at a job that was not the farm? I am in awe of what they did.

Kim in N. California

Yes Kim. Dad worked at Idaco/Boise Cascade for 35 yrs running a saw until they closed down then worked at Ace Hardware. Mom did daycare at home while I was growing up then she worked at the high school- in charge of food service for the schools there(little town of Geyserville) and a few other jobs after that.
    I haven't watched the video in a while- too hard to watch it right now.
    When I was growing up, we raised all of our own animals- beef ,pigs, sheep,goats, chickens and rabbits, and went to our cabin near Mendocino or went over to Goat Rock to fish. Raised all of our own veggies- Back then it was for the whole extended family, after I moved out they started doing Farmer's Market then sold to the local restaurants. Hopefully they will start buying again this summer- they had no sales this past year.
    Debbie
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,600 Member
    <3
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Hi Gals,
    Debbie – being more self sufficient in my food needs and selling some of the produce from my yard was always my dream. When I bought my house I thought I would be able to stop buying produce in 3-5 years…28 years later and that has not yet happened. I just did not realize how much work it would be and how easy it was to get home from a long day in the office and instead of working in the garden just go out with friends or watch TV. I did not have the skills or a partner with skills to compliment me I can garden and I can fruit and veggies, but doing all of it alone was more than I could handle. I am slowing bringing my veggie garden back and enlarging it again. But seeing what your folks did is motivating and awe inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing.

Smiles, Kim in Northern California
  • Katla49
    ❤️