May 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• pfeiferlindsey
    pfeiferlindsey Posts: 163 Member
    Morning all!

In for another 100 miles this month. Stretch goal will be 110 miles, but have a lot planned this month, so we'll see if I can squeak that out.

May 1 - 3.09 miles

Total for May - 3.09 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to go - 96.91 miles
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    So confused. Both threads have the same title.... Can someone close the other one?
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,028 Member
    So many new people this month! Welcome back @abowersgirl and welcome @gamommy2 and @jane_76!

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,028 Member
    I love the idea of a memorial run. Participating in ones we have done before really made me feel even more connected with this group and seemed like the type of memorial our running friends would have liked.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,883 Member
    @Scott6255 Wow! That's an excellent HM time! I'm hoping to complete my first one in 3 hours. Yes, I'm really slow!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,883 Member
    Nice running @SummerSkier ! Haha about having trouble keeping up with your rocket nikes. I think your paces are amazing.

@ContraryMaryMary I guess when you start doing things differently, you're going to feel it. You are so good at following the coach's plan, you are going to kill the 10K. Do you have a goal in mind?
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,950 Member
    Way to go @quilteryoyo! You are definitely up to the challenge!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Yay @quilteryoyo you totally for this. I'm in awe of your recovery!

@ContraryMaryMary I feel ya! I am doing more speed work atm and the butt hurt is real.

@SummerSkier nice work, and I wouldn't stress too much about HR

@skippygirlsmom omg thats awesome!! So so happy for you!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    You got this, @quilteryoyo. Just train as your plan requires and execute the plan. With all you've overcome, a half should be a breeze.