Replies

• CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    edited May 2021
    charminpassion (aka Passion)
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 297.6
    CW: 297.9

Honestly the fact I didn't gain more this week has me shocked. It has been super stressful as they ripped up the floors. My house was like a warzone. So we ate out a lot this week. But floors are down, they are beautiful, and the house is beginning to look like a home again. lol.
  • CharmingPassion
    edited May 2021
    Steps:

4/30 - 4,661
    5/1 - 6,577
    5/2 - 6,398
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    I'm SOOO sorry.. I've been so sick feeling i forgot

Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW:239
    CW:241 😭

Hope you feel better soon
  • JoDavo66
    edited May 2021
    What's your why?
    What's your ultimate motivation that started you on this journey?
    Quote & reply.
  • JoDavo66
    What's your why?
    To feel comfortable in clithes & own skin.
    Improve fitness levels & mobility.

• shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    My whys:
    Long term overall health.
    Feeling confident in my body and comfortable in my clothes.
    Being capable of running long distances and keeping up with my active family.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Anyone else find food diary not posting/ completing?

That happened to me Saturday night, but it worked when I completed it Sunday. Sunday's diary posted OK last night.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    What's your why?
    Quote & reply.

@JoDavo66 Mine was definitely health-related...had a condition that developed where I thought it was something fairly simple and routine and I was caring for myself at home. Suffered in silence for nearly ten days and when things were not improving, finally dragged myself to the doctor. She took one look and sent me directly to the hospital for emergency surgery. I had an abscess that exploded and it was infected, turned to sepsis and I nearly died. The ER staff said I was just a few hours away from death when I drove myself to the hospital. This was in 2017. My kidneys nearly shut down as well. After ten days in the hospital, I made the decision to work on my health. Things haven't progressed as I would have hoped...but I haven't given up.

So my "why" is that I want to live life and be able to function without heavy meds and without pain. I HAVE to succeed.

Good question...can't wait to read everyone's responses...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    0gtccrr19cpd.jpg

Step Challenge!!! Time to renew your step challenge for May...weather is getting better, time to step up your game and get motivated!!! Haven't had many walkers sign up for the month yet...which is surprising. Send me your daily step goal and tell me your favorite place to walk or a new place you'd like to go to walk and I'll sign you up...also, if your first name isn't obvious from your USERID on MFP, give me your first name as well.

Looking forward to seeing high stats this month...one step at a time!
    Let's go y'all!!
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Daily Step Goal: 6000 (start slow, it's been a minute)
    Favorite place to walk is Eureka Park (near my house with a lake in the middle)

I start counting from today, yeah??
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    0gtccrr19cpd.jpg

Step Challenge!!! Time to renew your step challenge for May...weather is getting better, time to step up your game and get motivated!!! Haven't had many walkers sign up for the month yet...which is surprising. Send me your daily step goal and tell me your favorite place to walk or a new place you'd like to go to walk and I'll sign you up...also, if your first name isn't obvious from your USERID on MFP, give me your first name as well.

Looking forward to seeing high stats this month...one step at a time!
    Let's go y'all!!
    Jessica

Angela
    Goal-10,000
    Honestly almost all my steps come from the treadmill, or from work. I work 2 jobs, one is more of a desk job now days (used to not be but has turned into that) the other is always standing and moving.
  • jessicakrall8
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15

Month started Sunday so you can report yesterday if you'd like as well! Remind me your first name, please?
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    edited May 2021
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15

Month started Sunday so you can report yesterday if you'd like as well! Remind me your first name, please?
    Jessica

Andrea

5/2 - 1604
    I'll add today's later
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    What's your why?
    Quote & reply.

Square jeans. 32 waist x 32 inseam = square

I made it there briefly years ago and then bounced. I might need to think rectangle.
  • CharmingPassion
    What's your why?
    Quote & reply.

Its really so I can continue to travel with my wife. Being limited already by mobility is a bit tough, but I want to be able to do some of the more active activities she wants to do. I don't want a 3 mile hike to be a burden and we both love nature and exploration.
  • CharmingPassion
    Step goal... last month it was 6k... I want to push for 7k. Not sure I will hit it everyday but I want to try.
This discussion has been closed.