What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I was trying to sleep but I’m somehow not

Hope you're feeling better??

Thank you but I’m not actually, I mean I was and am no longer better. It’s very off and on. I felt better yesterday but I woke up sick as a dog. Nausea and headaches. I think it’s a food allergy but now I don’t know which one. I didn’t have dairy yesterday so idk why I feel this bad this morning.

I had to food diary for six months to figure out that I had two overlapping problems. 1: Fructose intolerance. 2: IBS that triggers on cruciform vegetables and legumes. (I later discovered I can have a few sweet peas, a tablespoonful of spinach, or a half a cup of lettuce....but that's it.)

And now usually I don't have issues. Except when I don't bother to measure that tablespoon of spinach. And then I remember why I have to measure.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Thank you but I’m not actually, I mean I was and am no longer better. It’s very off and on. I felt better yesterday but I woke up sick as a dog. Nausea and headaches. I think it’s a food allergy but now I don’t know which one. I didn’t have dairy yesterday so idk why I feel this bad this morning.

Have you tested for Covid? I hope that's not it? Take care of yourself!!
    Burnt my tongue on my tea. Again.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    JFinn26 wrote: »
    Wondering if I'll regret a drinking bender... no, probably not. I don't do it very often.. and it's nice to be happy for once in my life.
    3 Advil and a Benadryl will help with the hangover. 🙃 and you shouldn’t regret it....you do you, right?

Thanks for the tip. I will remember that. I didn't actually drink enough to develop a hangover, thankfully.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Counting down the next 63 minutes
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Have you tested for Covid? I hope that's not it? Take care of yourself!!

I didn’t because my breathing is fine and it’s been on and off for a while now, maybe months and I was tested a month or two back.

I had to food diary for six months to figure out that I had two overlapping problems. 1: Fructose intolerance. 2: IBS that triggers on cruciform vegetables and legumes. (I later discovered I can have a few sweet peas, a tablespoonful of spinach, or a half a cup of lettuce....but that's it.)

And now usually I don't have issues. Except when I don't bother to measure that tablespoon of spinach. And then I remember why I have to measure.

I do think it’s something food related. Just don’t know what it is this time. In the past I’ve had to cut out a lot of food for years while my body recovered but eventually could eat some things again. It’s also different symptoms this time. My stomach is mostly ok, bloated. Idk maybe it’s diabetes, I’ve been waiting to develop that with my sweet tooth.
    One day I’ll get to the doc’s.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    edited May 2021
    Guess I’ll crash

Edit: What? You’re not going to disagree?
  • chillidude1
    chillidude1 Posts: 24 Member
    Working from home, but not really. sshhhhh don't tell anyone ;)
  • markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    Watching my boys footy training
    Eating my breakfast. Happy cause I found NSA black raspberry jam that tastes just like what my Dad made from the berries at the bottom of the hill.
  • hungrycatapillar21
    hungrycatapillar21 Posts: 24 Member
    Wondering who @Hungrycatapillar21 was in her former life. :/

There’s a clue in the new name 🤣

Oh yeh, Like I have a clue. :) Still no idea. People have to spell it out for me. :)

Jeezus you’re letting the side down woman.. I thought it was only men that are like that 😁

You said your new name holds the clue. But all that comes to my mind is the children's book I used to have when my 29 yo baby was 18 mo and being very quiet. I went to check on her and somehow she'd taken all the binding apart, ruining her favorite book. :(
    Other than that my mind goes to wooly bears, cocoon, metamorphosis, butterflies and I hit the blank wall. :)

I was hungrycatapilar21 before this one 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Trying not to be openly annoyed.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Lunch
  • desertfoxcoffee
    desertfoxcoffee Posts: 46 Member
    Looking for a new job because working for Lex Luthor is a Fn nightmare.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Reading posts, good grief people get worked up awful fast.
    😂
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Trying to keep the squirrels all in one cage---its not working :/
  • mpetersly
    mpetersly Posts: 14 Member
    Chatting to my sister on Discord. She sharing links of apartment she might move to and I'm sharing my opinion of the places.