New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This actually sounds delicious 168fm7s5al12.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ofoci1q72vfq.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    ofoci1q72vfq.png

Oh, my...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2021
    This actually sounds delicious 168fm7s5al12.jpeg

These too 1y707fl1p6ss.jpeg

Cool ranch Doritos flavored Cheetos would be good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I tried the chipotle new cauliflower rice. YUCK. I waited an hour past when my pickup was suppose to be ready and opened it and it looked like this! Looked so gross I threw it out. It was all soggy and gross. I ordered a salad with cauliflower rice, fajita veggies and chicken and it looked like this...6zw8lqr9oz0r.jpeg
    Really soggy and gross. I never go to chipotle and I don’t think I will again any time soon.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    They sure are running out of flavor ideas lol 497bwnfac5z6.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Free blue diamond products with rebate
    https://almondbreeze.inmarrebates.com/#/offers
    ibmi3z52ucrx.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Do you have a machine (which one) or use dry ice(where do you get it)?

Hey there @PAPYRUS3 , sorry for the slow reply, I took a week of of my phone :D We have a Harvest Right freeze dryer! NOT CHEAP but we’ve been saving/wanting one for years and we finally pulled the trigger. I have some coffee I’m going to attempt to dry today to see if I can make my own instant coffee!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Do you have a machine (which one) or use dry ice(where do you get it)?

Hey there @PAPYRUS3 , sorry for the slow reply, I took a week of of my phone :D We have a Harvest Right freeze dryer! NOT CHEAP but we’ve been saving/wanting one for years and we finally pulled the trigger. I have some coffee I’m going to attempt to dry today to see if I can make my own instant coffee!

Holy! That sure is going 'all in'...you must be having so much fun experimenting!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were AMAZING! Super great sour cream and onion flavor. Very impressive for being vegan. They aren’t dry like regular puffs and remind me of lesser evil puffs, definitely would get again. 0zc8am5cquw2.jpeg
    kug2qeh9jxd1.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These aren’t good. vnopz0tqv2vn.jpeg
    wamwc07soqh9.jpeg
    They taste like cauliflower so not much flavor. Wouldn’t get again. Taste like cheese puffs without the cheese.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Omg I bet these are awesome! uisdgatywmx5.png

1/3?????
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: »

1/3?????

1/3 what?
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

Okay I judged these before trying them. WOW!!! Loved them!! They don’t smell at all. I’ve never ones that didn’t smell at all. The flavor was SO good too. I loved the broth. Very flavorful I was planning to add my own spices but didn’t need to. The noodles aren’t rubbery either and you can actually bite and chew them. I hate how some brands are so rubbery you feel like you have to swallow them whole lol.

I just rinsed in the bag, added the two packets and water and microwaved for one minute. Super good for only 60 calories. Like a low cal ramen. I want to try the other flavors now. til3nabvngkn.jpeg

So I picked up the variety pack and had the chili vinegar and enjoyed it for lunch. Kinda reminds me of pho. Thanks for the recommendation
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

1/3?????

1/3 what?

LOL 1 serving is 1/3 of the pack. They're doing the Lenny and Larry/pop tarts/pint of ice cream thing. :)