May 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    @rheddmobile ah that's a good point about the time of year, thank you.

@quilteryoyo nice run. Hope your tummy settles.

@polskagirl01 nice run, well done!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,944 Member
    Thanks @Avidkeo . It seems to have settled down this afternoon. You did awesome on your run!
  • quilteryoyo
    Congratulations on being released from PT @katharmonic . It's great that you will still get to see her for the occasional massage. Nice running therapy session too.
  • quilteryoyo
    Good luck @eleanorhawkins ! I'm not sure I would even attempt running at race pace for an hour. You are going to come out so strong, I think. Sorry your husband is jealous, but I can understand why given what his friends are going through. Don't know if showing him extra attention would help or make him think you're compensating or "guilty." Just hope it doesn't get out of hand for him. He wouldn't take up running with you, would he?
  • pfeiferlindsey
    pfeiferlindsey Posts: 163 Member
    Morning all!

In for another 100 miles this month. Stretch goal will be 110 miles, but have a lot planned this month, so we'll see if I can squeak that out.

May 1 - 3.09 miles

Total for May - 3.09 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to go - 96.91 miles
    Morning all!

In for another 100 miles this month. Stretch goal will be 110 miles, but have a lot planned this month, so we'll see if I can squeak that out.

May 1 - 3.09 miles

Total for May - 3.09 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to go - 96.91 miles

Ha, I should have waited until after my run to post everything, but oh well.

May 2 - 6.43 miles
    Total for May - 9.52 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to go - 90.48 miles

Miss a day and you miss so much!!

@quilteryoyo - You totally got it! Look forward to hearing all about the training and experience. :smiley:

May 4 - 5.11 miles
    Total for May - 14.63 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to go - 85.37 miles

Yesterday in a t-shirt, this morning in long sleeves and probably should have worn gloves. Come on warmer weather!

May 5 -4.47 miles
    Total for May - 19.1 miles
    May Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to Go - 80.9 miles