Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 149

Replies

• jamessurloire
    jamessurloire Posts: 229 Member
    Hello everyone,

I hurt my back yesterday and I am pretty immobile today. So I am technically sitting out this round. I will be mindful of what I am eating. I'll still be reading on your successes but I am not recording. Here's to a good round.

Oh no! :o Rest up, take care of that back. <3
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    @musicsax
    🙏 to your family
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,764 Member
    @Lilylady3k I love it that you fish and shoot. I shoot sporting clays about once a year and love it.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited May 2021
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    @Lilylady3k I love it that you fish and shoot. I shoot sporting clays about once a year and love it.

@_JeffreyD_ - Two very fun sports!
    I've not been to a sporting clays event in about a year plus ... but heading out again starting next week as the ladies start getting together for our summer league. :)
    The fishing has been terrible in the Lower Laguna Madre since the freeze in February killed off much of the sealife ... speckled trout, redfish and turtles were hit really hard. In fact they have changed the limits for speckled trout for the next 4 or more months. No longer a bag limit of 5 per person ... now it is 3 per person. And instead of minimum 15 inches there is a slot of 17-23 inches. Much more challenging but also there are fewer bites :(
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,031 Member
    @musicsax Oh no!!! Praying for your DGS and DD!!! That's so frightening. We had a scare similar recently, but it wasn't nearly as bad. I can't imagine what you're going through.

@starrjulia8 Please take care and rest up!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,031 Member
    @Lilylady3k Can I come hang out with you?! It all sounds so fun! Though I'd be very challenged to stay on track with that schedule, too.