What's on your mind?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Butter Pecan Moonshine

Now this sounds interesting
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Wasn't there a time when people would quote your post and you'd receive a notification for it?

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,613 Member
    Butter Pecan Moonshine

Now this sounds interesting

It's pretty tasty. I think it's only 35 octane so it's very smooth.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Wasn't there a time when people would quote your post and you'd receive a notification for it?

I don't recall it.. but there's an option to notify you in "threads you participate in"
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I went to the park the other day and I saw 3 male ducks attacking a female duck. It was brutal to watch cause they were in the water drowning her all while her ducklings hid away. She escaped the group and found her ducklings again. It's been on mind since then and I read up on their behavior. Maybe I'm naive but it never crossed my mind that animals can forced themselves on others 😢
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    My dad 😔 broke his hip last night. Surgery today.
    We can't seem to catch a break lately.

Oh No!!! I'm so sorry Jo. :( Sending my thoughts and prayers for easy quick surgery and recovery. {{HUGS}} to you my dear. Your family has certainly had their share of challenges. Please do keep us updated?

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Update.. dad made it through surgery with no complications 🙂 His Parkinson's tends to act up a bit after surgery, confusion, psychosis etc but hopeful it will be mild and that he'll take his first steps today. They get them moving quickly after hip replacements.

Thank you for your kind thoughts Reenie 🤗❤

Good to hear 🙏👍❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Oh No!!! I'm so sorry Jo. :( Sending my thoughts and prayers for easy quick surgery and recovery. {{HUGS}} to you my dear. Your family has certainly had their share of challenges. Please do keep us updated?

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Update.. dad made it through surgery with no complications 🙂 His Parkinson's tends to act up a bit after surgery, confusion, psychosis etc but hopeful it will be mild and that he'll take his first steps today. They get them moving quickly after hip replacements.

That's great news Jo! It's so hard being a daughter and watch your parents hurt. :( There's only so much a person can do and you feel helpless. Hopefully his recovery will be quick; he sounds like a tough guy who has lots of support and love in his life. I know it sounds cliched but they can do amazing things in the medical field, especially in replacing body parts. :)
    Are you allowed to visit; will he be sent to a rehab center before he's able to go home? How's your mom doing?
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

He has been in my thoughts, I am so happy he made it through surgery. It's great to see some good news. Wishing him a speedy recovery 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Good to hear 🙏👍❤️

Thank you Mel 🤗

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

That's great news Jo! It's so hard being a daughter and watch your parents hurt. :( There's only so much a person can do and you feel helpless. Hopefully his recovery will be quick; he sounds like a tough guy who has lots of support and love in his life. I know it sounds cliched but they can do amazing things in the medical field, especially in replacing body parts. :)
    Are you allowed to visit; will he be sent to a rehab center before he's able to go home? How's your mom doing?

Oh yes, I'll be there later today. It will be great to see him but also a little anxious because I never know how his mind will be after surgery.. his Parkinson mucks up a bit so there's confusion, sometimes psychosis.. they generally manage it OK though. He's a determined soul, if they say up and walking and home in a set time I guarantee he will try to halve that time 😁
    Yes, to rehab centre.
    And my mum is fine, she hasn't been married to my dad in 30 + years 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Good to hear 🙏👍❤️

Thank you Mel 🤗

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Oh yes, I'll be there later today. It will be great to see him but also a little anxious because I never know how his mind will be after surgery.. his Parkinson mucks up a bit so there's confusion, sometimes psychosis.. they generally manage it OK though. He's a determined soul, if they say up and walking and home in a set time I guarantee he will try to halve that time 😁
    Yes, to rehab centre.

Good Stuff, Jo

Continue to take excellent care of pops.

(remember to take good care of yourself too, alright?)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Good to hear 🙏👍❤️

Thank you Mel 🤗

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Yes, to rehab centre.

Good Stuff, Jo

Alright 🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Good to hear 🙏👍❤️

Thank you Mel 🤗

Thank you Reenie 🤗
    Will do 🙂

Hugs and love <3

Yes, to rehab centre.

Good Stuff, Jo

Alright 🤗

Glad to hear he's got determination and a strong will! It helps so much.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    I decided to ask google who coined the phrase “the customer is always right” and now I’m staring daggers at this guy 😂

1pet7kc8z2zs.jpeg

“The customer is always an a**hole.” - Shannon Hamilton

He was a despicable character, but he got that much right lol
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,613 Member
    I decided to ask google who coined the phrase “the customer is always right” and now I’m staring daggers at this guy 😂

1pet7kc8z2zs.jpeg

“The customer is always an a**hole.” - Shannon Hamilton

He was a despicable character, but he got that much right lol

Absolutely.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited May 2021

Come on, tell me what you disagree with.
    Why don’t you just say it?